Volume 7 Chapter 9: Fighting Fire With Fire!

Previously: The two contrasting voices coming from the same body confused Hanako Xander deeply. Her fox eyes shook violently at the sight of two different coloured eyes staring back at her. "That little bitch, is here too!?" "I'm no longer little! I'm a woman and I'm going to happily kick your ass!" "There's no way you grew that much since our last battle." "Then you will just have to find out, Hana." "How dare you call me something, only my friends call me! You damn little brat!" She created beasts of fire and ice and they sprinted towards the Black Knight. Vlad retrieved two new long swords and Rose lit his blades on fire. Hanako was a black 9 tailed fox with magenta pink irises with fox shaped pupils and black sclera. Her appearance was a little different from her mortal realm appearance.

He swiftly dealt with the beasts without any trouble. "You can't possibly believe that weak beasts like these can defeat me? We fought monsters together, come on at least try before you die." Vlad held out his two blades in her direction as he spoke in a dramatic deep voice. He was treating their fight as a theatre play. "You son of a bitch! How dare you mock me!" She crossed her arms and people from the crowd began to jump down with glazed over eyes. "It seems like she's bringing out the charm magic, Vlad. Too bad for her we're connected and she can't reach you." Rose said via the mind. "Your Mind Lock ability really does come in handy, Rose."

Hermes shouted out dumbfounded and a little shocked. "What's this she's using the crowd to fight against her opponent!? What an exciting turn of events!?" He was trying to hide his stress from the king and his coworker Cerberus. But his composure was slipping through his fingers. He was just about to lose his mind.

Rose sprinted towards the figures, she leap towards the first two. Vlad sliced through their torso's mercilessly. Their two halves hit the ground like nicely cut jello. Rose grew two extra arms of void and yanked out their souls. Vlad created mouths on the hands and devoured the souls. She threw a few blades of void into the heads and chests of the walking zombies. Vlad decapitated a few as they sprinted closer to Hanako. "Why won't you two just die!" "We're stubborn!" They both shouted out as Rose wrapped her azure chain around Hana's neck. She yanked her forward only for Vlad to slice off both of her arms. She screamed out in agony. He pinned her to the ground by stabbing her in the stomach and collarbone. She had no arms to reach out. "You really are weak and pathetic, Hanako. I see why you envied my other half." "I don't regret leaving you behind! No human should be allowed to become that powerful!" Rose crouched down and grabbed her soul. "I hope the others kill you!" She yanked out her soul and ate it. Before she could recover physically, she was tackled by a familiar face. She was spectating the fight from the tunnel. Vlad's body froze in place at the sight of Lana Azusa, his former lover and girlfriend. She was slamming her fists into their chest and skull as tears of blood fell from her eyes. Due to her being emotionally distressed, her mental defence's were weakened. Rose used her Mind Lock ability to look through the woman's mind. What she saw and discovered changed everything.

Rose took over and grabbed her clenched fists tightly. Lana's hands were broken and crushed underneath Rose's bloodlust. "You had his child and you still doubt his words of being innocent!? How dare you even say you loved him!" Rose pulled her into a hard hitting headbutt. She kicked her off her and pinned her to the ground with void blades varying in size. "We loved you! And you turned your back on him!" Rose punched her in the face with her spiked covered gauntlets. "You even had a chance to tell him that night, but you only saw the outside! It matters how you are on the inside!" She bashed and punched her in the face until blood and teeth were on the ground on either side. "He's a monster. How can I love..." "He's not a monster! He has a warm heart and soul! He takes care of me in the midst of conflict! Sure he has his flaws!? I have flaws too! Champions aren't perfect! God's aren't not perfect! Nobody's perfect!" She knocked her lights out and just sat there on her stomach breathing heavily. Blood was dripping off her gauntlet knuckles. She got up from the ground all wobbly. She grabbed her collar and dragged her to where her God was located. "Vlad, you have a kid in the lavender kingdom." "Rose, I don't know what to say." "There's nothing to say. These people aren't your friends and they never were to begin with. They are toxic manipulators. I'll protect you from their lies. You aren't perfect and so am I. We aren't supposed to be perfect. That's how things should be." "If you say so, I believe you." "Hey! Bitch!" She turned to look over her shoulder only to see the former king of Atlantis, Shun Yamato. "You're the reason that Vlad turned into a monster! I'm going to avenge everyone and save Lana! Your life ends today!" He pointed at her all dramatic. She just let go of Lana and turned around to face him. "With what water, aren't you the champion of Poseidon? Or did he let you go, loser?" He twitched in anger and frustration. "Shut your mouth, peasant! I'm royalty!" "Royalty of what? You're in hell! You're no longer in Atlantis! And just to let you know, I'm the first princess of the Rose kingdom!" He reacted surprised and got even angrier because he didn't want to look vulnerable.