Volume 8 Chapter 4: Haters & Pirates?

Previously: Rose tells Alyssa Kalvaxus, once she gets back her home and creates the concept of going school. She's going to form political bonds with Hell by inviting her to her special school for rare cases all over the 7 kingdoms. Alyssa says she'll try it out but isn't sure if she'll stick around for long. Vera said she was interested in visiting and maybe teaching there about combat. Rose said she would think about it. Oboras reveals himself to the others. Rose catches him and he nuzzles in her lap. "You can understand him?" Vera asked, curiously. "She can understand Fen too!" "Really?" "Yeah, all manner of creatures and animals. It's a special gift of mine." "Is that a normal Cursed One custom?" "Not really. Just mine. But some Cursed Ones can speak with animals. Just not special beasts unless they have a special god gift or affinity to beast magic." They all looked at her as if she was super special.

Dusk came around and Rose ran towards the dock. She left her friends behind at the train station. She slid stylishly to a stop in front of the luminescent Pirate captain Percival Morningstar. He whistled, impressed with her cool movements. "Nice entrance, Isabella." She laughed happily. He held out his arm for her to take. "I'm going to be your escort for the evening, since this is a very dangerous place at night. Especially for a pretty lass as yourself." She hooked arms with him. His height adjusted to fit her size. He was around 6 feet tall now. "You can change your height?" "Indeed." "That's cool." They went down the dock and she admired the ships on either side of the harbour. They walked until they reached his ship which was a gallon in size. Pretty massive to behold up close. "Whoa, it's so big!" She unhooked from him and crouched down. She used her azure hellflames to propel herself onto the side of the ship. She went to say something but was instantly met with piercing and glowing eyes. "Ah shit!" She screamed out as she took a step back and created a shield to protect herself from the blades thrusting her way. "Halt!" A deep rumbling voice came from Zebastian Seacaster. His presence meant that the captain had arrived. They all jumped back and sheathed their blades. They saluted in respect. "Isabella, are you alright? I guess, I should have warned you of my very hostile men." She looked at them with her night vision. "Water Orcs, Water Gensai, High Elves, Goblins, Satyrs, Dark Elves, and a few inferno orcs? Wait a moment, I've seen that guy before!" She said to herself. "It might have startled me. But I was the one who invaded your safe space. I'm really sorry for being rude." She bowed like a royal nobel and whenever she looked up they just stared at her confused. "There's no need to be so formal, Isabella. You are my friend. Which means that my men are your friends too. Right?" His voice was laced with poison. They all shouted out in agreement except for one. "What's your deal?" They all looked at who she was pointed at. The infernal runes decorating his body began to light up and glow. "Cursed Ones are disgusting!" He spit on the ground in disgust. She smirked smugly at his disgust. And with that a switch flipped. She dropped down from the ledge and held out her right hand. "Let's spar and whoever wins, their opinion stands. I'll sell my soul to you if I lose. But if I win, which I will. You have to respect me. Because I'm going to be working with your company and Captain for the near future." She created a Cutlass of void. She held out her blade with a very intimidating gleam in her hawk eyes. He grabbed the hilt of his claymore. "As if I would lose to you a second time! I'm going to devour your soul, brat!" He pointed his sword at her as it set on fire. "Percy, don't worry about me. Even if you aren't worried, I just want to put your mind to ease. I've got this in the bag. Oh and if I win, you have to treat me with a good time in your office. Deal?" His water features almost stopped animating as he was struck in the heart with a bolt of lightning. Everyone looked his way and saw his eyes turn into hearts as she had the Captain's heart in her grasp. She smirked confidently as she set her blade on fire.