Is It A Yes, Yes Naina?

Start from the beginning

For the whole time,I felt so good to be here with him!

I felt a sense of completeness !!

After some time when we stood up and went out taking prasad, one of the priest spoke.

"They came" he asked and I looked at him as he was asking this to Arjun.

"Yeah" he replied and I looked at him confused.

"When he was standing here outside the door, I asked him to go inside but he told he's waiting for someone. So I told him, you go inside they'll come! But he said that he'll wait here for the one he was waiting. " the priest told and I looked at Arjun while he looked at the prasad.

"Thankyou" I mumbled as I took prasad and we went outside.

"Okay! Tell me where you both wanna go?" Aditi asked

"Somewhere a bit away from rush" I told

"It's sunday! Without rush there's nothing in Mumbai " Mitesh replied

"Let's go to drive in! No need to come out of the cars" Arjun suggested 

"Perfect! Naina, in his car" Aditi told 

"I'll come with you" I said and all three of them looked at me.

"Shut up! Go" she glared and I nodded and Arjun opened the door for me.

If I think back now about even this small gesture of door opening then too I can't remember even a single time, I've opened the door myself.

Be it a place or car. It has always been him who opens the door for me, make me enter first, then he enters and closes the door.

As he came on the driver seat, he looked at me for a second and started the engine.

The whole 20 minute ride was silent affair because I had so much to speak but he didn't even open his damn mouth.

As we took tickets and drove inside, He parked the car and there was some movie going on.

"Come over the back seat. You'll be comfortable" he said and I nodded doing the same.

As we both settled we looked at the movie in front.

"I didn't know , we'll one day meet like this" I said and he smiled a bit.

"I like adventures" he replied and then looked at me.

"You look very beautiful in this Naina. Kurtas suit you real well ! " he complimented and I blushed looking down mumbling thankyou.

"You know, blush as much you want but look into my eyes! I prefer that more" he said and I looked at him when he took a deep breath again.

"Arjun, Why do you many a times, look at me and take such a deep breath that I can feel you even inhaling and exhaling" I asked as I've noticed this mahy, many times.

"Two reasons but if I'll say then you'll call me cheesy" he said and I chuckled

"I won't ! Tell me?" I asked again

"First, I like the smell you carry! It's same as your body wash. Mixing apricots and plumaria" He said

"You remember that" I asked a bit surprised

"Of course I do" he replied and I smiled

"And second?" I asked

"Its tough to breath in front of you knowing that you aren't mine but I want you to be mine" he said and I looked at him. 

His eyes weren't as they normally are, kind of chilled out or blank!

They showed a kind of impatience or urge...conflicts and much more with in!