His head snapped towards me, "You think I can't see right?" He asked concerningly.

"Yeah because you didn't see me standing outside the elevator when you almost broke the button to go down."

He looked back ahead, "Yeah I guess you're right. I should get some sleep."

The doors opened and he walked straight towards his car without a word.

I clicked on the button in my phone to open the shutter and he reversed out, barely missing hitting the roof of his car to the still opening shutter.

I quickly clicked another button which opened the main gates and he sped out.

He better tell me if anything's wrong.

___

I waited outside the back door of Red Heaven. I was about to call her when I heard the back door open.

She was searching something in her bag. I watched her as she walked towards the car while rummaging inside her bag, clearly upset for not being able to find whatever she's looking for.

She opened the door, still searching in her bag that hung on her shoulder, and sat inside.

"What did you lo-"

"AHHH" she screamed and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?"

"You? How did- whe- how are you here?"

"What do you mean how I'm here?"

"You weren't there for the entire week. So I guessed you'll not be coming anymore."

"You're not getting rid of me anytime soon Lyn baby." I said devilishly as I turned on the car and began driving slower than usual.

"Don't call me that."

"You've said this numerous times but I still call you whatever I want."

"Baby. Don't call me baby. I've made terms with Lyn. But I'm not your girlfriend or anything for you to call me that." She said irritatingly.

"So make terms with this as well Lyn baby." I said as I placed my hand on her thigh.

"Because you'll be hearing alot of it from now on."

I slightly slid my hand up to see if she doesn't want it there, but she didn't complain.

I slid it up further, ready to stop any moment I felt the slightest bit of unwillingness. But I didn't sense any of it and soon my hand was resting on her clothed pussy.

I slowly began to rub it through the cloth. Lyn let out a small gasp which sent a jolt of electricity right through my dick.

As I kept driving and rubbing her pussy at a torturingly low speed, she began to open her legs wider. One arm resting on the armrest and the other on the window sill as she looked out of it.

I opened the button of her jeans impatiently, eager to feel her wetness, and slipped my hand inside.

My fingers glided through her wet folds. She let out a breathy moan.

In a quick motion, I removed my hand and started tugging at her jeans. "Get rid of them." And she did.

"Recline your seat. Just a little. Knees to you shoulders. Push them back with your hands if you can't." I rushed out, too impatient to look at her pussy.

She did as she was told. I glanced to my right. My dick has become painfully hard.

A beautiful lace thong, which had a visible wet spot, covered her pussy. She looked at me like an innocent angel, ready for the devil to ruin her.

I clicked a button to close the windows on both the sides and adjusted the rear view mirror.

My hand went between her legs and I started rubbing her clit through the cloth with my thumb.

"You like your pussy being played with in the car Lyn baby? Like being folded like my slut, my personal toy to play with?"

I smirked and looked at the rear view mirror when I felt the cloth dampening more than before.

It gave me the perfect view of her reddening face. Her chest is rising and falling rapidly.

"You like when I call you my slut, Lyn baby?" I asked as I pulled her thong to the side and glanced between her legs.

I nearly cummed in my boxers at the sight of her. Her beautiful cunt shined from her wetness and I wanted nothing more than to stop the car in the middle of the road and eat her out.

I flicked her clit with my thumb and she let out a fucking whimper which went straight to my dick.

I tugged at her thong up untill they rested near her knees. I began rubbing her pussy with my thumb slowly, feeling her arousal, spreading it all over her folds.

I looked at her face in the rear view mirror while I did so. Her mouth formed a small 'o', her eyebrows furrowed in pleasure, eyes looking down between her legs.

My balls might fucking burst from how painful they are.

I pushed her sweat shirt up along with her bra. Her nipples hard like pebbles. I once again touched her pussy with my thumb and then rubbed her nipples, spreading her arousal on them.

I pinched them and she whimpered in return.

I rubbed her clit and her whimpers turned into moans. She bit her Iower lip and tried not to make any noise.

I entered my middle finger in her pussy and started fingering her.

"I better hear your fucking voice as I make you come or I'll stop." I said in a warning while Iooking at the road and rear view mirror simultaneously.

She looked up and her eyes met mine. Her cheeks turned a deeper colour of red and she closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes and look at what I'm doing to you. How I'm doing it to you. How your cunt is turning red as I finger you." I said and entered my ring finger.

She opened her eyes and looked down between her legs. "Make me come Kayden." She said in a shaky voice.

"Don't worry baby, I will."

I fingered her faster and faster. She cried in pleasure and held my forearm.

"Kayden! Kayden! I feel- I have to- I'll ruin-"

"Come on Lyn baby. Squirt all over my car. Bless it with your sweet water."

And she did. Right before we reached her apartment building. My hand and seat was drenched with her squirt and cum. I turned of the car.

She quickly got dressed and got out of the car with her bag before I could give her my handkerchief.

To my surprise, I watched as she walked towards my side. She opened the door, fisted my tshirt near the collar and dragged me out of the car.

I pulled my keys out in the motion as I was about to turn it back on, and shut the door.

I pressed the button on the key to lock it and let her guide me through the building.

//

Next chapter will be up in a few <3