His Makeup Artist jk ff 38

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile jeebam took out his pocket knife 🔪 glancing at them who were busy in talking...and was about to go near them someone dragged him to corner of the street before he could process a hard slap👋 came in contact on his cheek.... looking at the person he widened his eyes.....

Jeebam: dad??????

Mr.baek: what the Hell are you doing here jeebam?????

Jeebam: i....i..was....

Mr.baek: yeahh..... you must came here to kill them right...... have you gone crazy.... after happening all these you still stuck to that girl huh.... it's good that mr.lee was near the hospital talking with some clients and saw you coming out of the hospital.....and informed me about you i thought you're coming to meet your parents after waking up,,,and may have changed after this incident but noo.... You're still the same infact a psychotic person...

Jeebam glanced at mr.lee who stood beside his dad making him gulp in fear.....

Jeebam: DAD,,,

Mr.baek: SHUT UP..... just shut your mouth..... why don't you understand jeebam.... i want to see you as an CEO of our companies and wanted to see you like a responsible person not like a creep & psycho,,,

Jeebam: sooo... you want me meet leave that girl & y/n who is responsible for my condition, hospitalized me for a year,,,huh..... 😠

Mr.baek: Yes...... because in my pov( point of view) they did nothing wrong,,,if i would have a daughter, someone behaves wrongly with her I'll also do the same infact i would kill the person with my own hands...,, So don't expect from me that I'll support you,,,i won't let you do anything wrong with her again,, I'll stood beside her instead of you..... you better get that in your mind.....

Jeebam clapped his hands sarcastically looking at his father being done.....

Jeebam: WoW..... you're the greatest father in the world,,,who ditches & threatens his own son for a unknown girl,,,, great Dadd..... you're soo great...

Mr.baek: whatever.....think about it want to be CEO of our company & rule the whole business world or to target y/n ,,,if that happens i won't hesitate to go against you and end your life using my power.... Think about it jeebam...

 Think about it jeebam

Mr.baek warned him in a angry tone making him stunned,,,just then he noticed y/n driving off the place peacefully not knowing that someone is watching her with a reddened eyes........
.
.
.
PRESENT............

Byul: huh.....😒i don't understand what magic that bitch holds,, everyone is becoming her fans....

She said in a greetted teath,,, making him arch his eyebrows....

Jeebam: excuse me...hold your tounge,,,i won't tolerate if someone badmouth about my y/n......

Byul looks at him irritatingly and said....

HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk ffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara