His Makeup Artist jk ff 44

Episode 44:

Jk: jas... Are you sure you both are in a relationship????

Jas pov: I gulped down my saliva before nodding as yes, like tae oppa told me to doo.... I don't know what going in his mind,,,, but for sure his sudden actions made my heart fluttered and my cheecks must turned crmpson red which have unnoticed by them all😳....

V: I think now you both got an answer right.... That night I went to meet her,,, my love..... My jas.....

Oppa said particularly pointing towards jk & jimin oppa,,, but one thing for sure I loved the way he said about me " My love... My jas" Don't know why it feels so satisfying to hear from him 😊...

V: now... Will you all excuse us..... I need to go on a date with my gf...

He said dramatically making them all squint their eyes being annoyed by him, taking my hand in his... He made me sit inside the car and went to his driving seat before waving at them, like he wanted to show something to them especially jk oppa....

V: byeee.... Everyone.... 🤗see you later...

Jhope: don't you think he is doing too much.... 🧐

He exclaimed standing in middle of jin & jimin

Jin & jimin: hmmmmmm..... 🙎‍♂️🙎‍♂️

Soon tae drove off completely disappearing from their sight..... And jk silently went from there leaving a sigh...

Jas pov:I went silent not able to collect the words to start a conversation,,because what he did earlier is beyond my imagination and was completely puzzled in my thoughts 🤔💭until he broke the silence

Jas pov:
I went silent not able to collect the words to start a conversation,,because what he did earlier is beyond my imagination and was completely puzzled in my thoughts 🤔💭until he broke the silence......

V: jas....

He called so calmly making me just humm in response not able to look at him,,,,

V: I'm..... I'm sorry for what I did...... I just did that to distract jk from doubting on me that I have met y/n.......

Arching my eyebrows I look at him with curious,,, and he started to explain the reason behind his doing.....
Hearing him I got a clarity that he was keeping his promise which he gave to unni and keeping our secret as secret from jk oppa to not to give him any stress,,, but somewhere I felt like my heart squized knowing whatever he did is all just a show off....