His Makeup Artist jk ff 50

Episode 50:

Y/n: jas.......I'm going to tell everything to Eomma..... Will you stay beside me....

Jas looks at her having an surprised face and wiped her tears before going to y/n...

Jas: unnii.. Are.... You sure..... You really want to tell everything to Eomma.....

Y/n: yes Jas,, I don't want to hide anything from Eomma,, even understand that sitting quietly won't help us to get out of our problems

Y/n: yes Jas,, I don't want to hide anything from Eomma,, even understand that sitting quietly won't help us to get out of our problems...... First I'll talk to Eomma & then I'll go to jungkook & explain what is happening in my life..... I just can't take this anymore jas... I can feel that without me how he must be going on with his life,,, I can't see him in a hurt....... Soo will you help me to get out of this trouble......

Jas: of course unni...... You don't need to ask me that...... I'm always with you..... Come let's go to Eomma.....

Y/n hummed before started to heed towards her mother's room but stopped seeing mrs.choi & jack in leaving room checking through some bundle of wedding cards.... Y/n & jas exchanged glances confusingly and went towards them.....

Jas: Eomma... What are this for......

Mrs.choi: oh... Jas.... Y/n...its good you came,,, I was about to come to you...

Y/n arched her eyebrows and gulped saying....

Y/n: eo-eomma....... I.... I have something to talk with you......

Mrs.choi: we will honey..... But first tell me,,, did you liked these cards....

Jas: but eomma.... Why you are asking and whose cards is these,,,, did we get any wedding invitation,,, we need to go somewhere..... ?

Mrs.choi smiled before saying.....

Mrs.choi: haha.... Yess.... We need to attend a wedding,,,,,, our Y/N'S wedding......

Y/n's & jas eyes widened in utter shock...

Y/n: wh-what are... You saying eomma.... My wedding????

Mrs.choi: I know honey,, it's a sudden shock and I need to ask you first before taking the decision....everything happened in sudden so I didn't get a chance to ask you....But believe me I did it for your sake.....

Y/n felt like world crashed under her feet after hearing her mother......

Jas: eomma.... How you fix unni's marriage without asking her.... What's wrong with you eomma...... And.... And how can you choose some random person for y/n unni......

Mrs.choi: jas..... I can understand your concern for your unni but do you really think that I'll choose any random man for my y/niii.....hmm......ofcourse not,,, you all know him very well,,, y/n did you remember Deniz.... Mrs.Barak aunties son who lives in turkey..... I held your marriage with him.....