His Makeup Artist jk ff 27

Episode 27:

Y/n: this bunny didn't even know exactly when he kissed me first.......

She said having a little pout and jk looking at her in silent not understanding her words...... with a frown......

Yeri: what do you mean

Yeri: what do you mean...????we didn't understand........

Leaving a sigh y/n looks at all of them before speaking.......

Y/n: 4years back..... when i was searching for a part time job...then....

4 Years back.........

Y/n pov: after getting out of the fear named jeebam,,,i again started to find a work for me.....and one day Lilly (Lisa) called me saying that one of his uncle recently opened a restaurant for that he needs extra workers'...... And asked me to come to (xxxx) place,,so she can give me his visiting card by sending me her current location.....i soon reached to the place where she said.....

Looking at the huge building i checked twice my mobile make sure i reached at correct address.....and it seems like a huge party was going on..... stepping inside of the big gate i saw many bodyguards standing at entrance door.... glancing around i noticed a pool in garden area... which is beautiful & all empty..... going there i took my mobile and dialled Lisa's no.  After few rings she answered it.....

Lisa: y/n....did you reached.....???

Y/n: yes...and I'm outside of the building....

Lisa: oo....tell me exactly where you are.....

Y/n: i was standing at swimming pool area....

Lisa: okay stay there I'm coming....

She cut the call and within minutes she came out in search of me...a bright smile made on her lips as soon as she noticed me...... going near to eachother we hugged....

 going near to eachother we hugged

Lisa: y/niii..... how are you.......

Y/n: good...and you.....

I asked while parting from hugg and she nodded to me with a smile.....