His Makeup Artist jk ff 49

Episode 49:

Next Day..............

Taehuynge left a heavy sigh after getting out of the car,,, cause since from yesterday he can't stop thinking about jas,,, he feels like  his brain only occupied with jas, and coming to his heart it wasn't beating in a proper way knowing that she likes him.... So he thought to visit to his parents to relax his mind by spending some quality time with them and somewhere he was little happy that Myon stood on her words by not saying anything to both families & rejected him.

He started to go inside  being in his thoughts and instantly stopped seeing jas coming out of his parents house,,,,

he started to sweat in tension  imagining bad & thinking " Did she split everything in front of my parents "??? noticing his presence she glanced at him before heeding towards her car completely ignoring him,,, making him feel bad & immediately we...

he started to sweat in tension  imagining bad & thinking " Did she split everything in front of my parents "??? noticing his presence she glanced at him before heeding towards her car completely ignoring him,,, making him feel bad & immediately went to her by stopping her,,,,

Jas: what??????

V: wh-what... are... You doing here??

Jas: I came here to meet your mom...

Tae widened his eyes in fear.....

V: what??? But Why??? Oh God...Did you said everything to her,,,, what she said,,, did she got to know everything what happened between us yesterday????

Jas looks at him, folding her arms with an raised eyebrows before saying....

Jas: I didn't said anything,,, she saw & got to know everything.....

Tae frowned hearing her.... And kept a confused look on his face.......

Jas: don't be get that confused, aunty called me here to talk after seeing us together,,,, and don't worry I'm not here to ask you to love me back and I even cleared to aunty that I'm the one who loved you not you,,,& there is no fault of you it's only my fault to love a person like you who wasn't ready to put his point in front of his family... Sorry for the disturbance I created in your life....

Saying that she opened the car door but again stopped by tae

V: j-jas......

She turned to him ready to hear whatever he wants to say but noo.... Nothing is coming out of his mouth and just looks at her for a moment before diverting his gaze to other side.....