His Makeup Artist jk ff 26

Episode 26:

Jeebam: you're mine... only mine ms.choi.y/n.....

He spoke in a gretted teeth.... Seeing at the normal news about jungkook in tv and thrown a vine bottle on it in anger causing it to break into pieces.....

Mr.lee: sir you're full now.... please be normal,,if your dad got to know that you did all these he'll get mad....and i ain't anymore hide anything from him... you already created huge mess....

Jeebam immediately grabbed mr.lee's coller for his words....

Jeebam: don't.act.smart.infront of me,, I'm giving you extra money to praise me infront of my dad not to give advice to what do or what not to... Don't dare to speak to me like this again if you want your daughter to be safe.....huh.....

He threatened him making mr.lee sweat in fear about his daughter who was studying in Seoul University,,, he can't put his daughter's life in risk that's why he lied to mr.Baeck that jeebam has changed......and looked at the ruthless person in disgust....
.........
.............
...................
Meanwhile at night....

Jk stood on terrace watching the night 🌃 sky puffing cigrate thinking soo deeply.... taehunge came in search of him after noticing jk was not in his room at this hour.....and went near him.....

V: jungkookahh......

He called grabbing his attention....

Jk: what are you doing here??

V: that is what I'm asking what are you doing here at this hour.....

Jk: nothing just relaxing my mind.....

Standing beside him he too took out the cigar puffing it...

V: is it because of this whole issue....?? Come on.. leave it now it was cleared right....

Jk: yeah.....but i can't stay calm cause whoever did this is still didn't came out.....my blood boiling because of that person our relation came out in a wrong way...my mom is hating y/n for no reason,,,my career is about to gone end and that basturd literally stalking us......

V: yes....but we don't have any clue either.....

Jk: that is what....my head was throbbing as hell thinking about it...

V: stop forcing yourself on it now.... Thinking like this you won't get anything....

Jk: seriously....no one knows where we are going,,,where I'm taking her except you.....then how come it......

Jk stopped in middle for a while thinking soo lost.....and looked at tae with an arched eyebrows.....

V: What...???

Jk: huyng.....tell me honestly.... that... That you're not the one who is behind of all this.....

Taehuynge taken aback to his unexpected words.....