His Makeup Artist jk ff 17

Episode 17:

Jeebam: never dad... I'm not going to leave her......

Getting pissed off to his son's reply,,,he called his manager....

Mr.baek: LEE..... arrange everything to send him back to London....

Mrs baek: WHAT...are you out of your sence....he came back after 3 long years and you're sending him again...

Mr.baek: what can I do more....huh... He is my only son ,i have kept many expectations on him but he just wanted that girl and behaving like a jerk....so it's better for him to clear his mind and come forward to take responsibility with a genuine change..

Mrs.baek: but....

Mr.baek: ENOUGH....He is going to London... THAT'S IT....Lee...do what i said.....

Mr.Lee: yes sir.....

Saying that he left with mr.lee....and mrs.baek started to cry hugging her son...

Jeebam: don't worry mom...let him do whatever he want...and I'll do.. what i wanted... I'll come early this time 😏
.
.
.
Few days later....

As mr.baek decided,,he send jeebam to London again... knowing the news y/n took a relief breath....and everything started to get normal again in her life......

Jas: and to save his love of life...he started to beat the shit out of their ass...dishum.....dashh..woahh.....

She started to tell her favourite kdrama stories to the persons jk, jimin,yeri & namjoon who sat opposite of her wide opening their mouth infact listening too leaned... Just then....

PHATT.....

Jhope: Ahhhhhhhhh.......

Jas: ouch... oppa...are you okay...

are you okay

Jhope:oh..my...my nosu... you hit my noseuu......aaaa....(fake cry)

Jas: ohhh... I'm really sorry oppa...i didn't noticed you...is it hurting..???

Jhope: yeah... how can you notice me cause you're toooo leaned telling them stories with actions....aahaa..my noseuu....it turned to tomato red...

Jas: don't worry I'll treat it cause....

Yeri, jimin: CAUSE YOU'RE A MEDICAL STUDENT.....

Jas: UNNII...oppaa..... don't tease me,, I'm a good student you know....

Jimin: yeah..yeah..we know....and don't waste time,, huyng will be fine,, just continue the story...

Jk: yeahh..tell us what happened next....

She continued the story and jhope looks at them with a annoying expression..... seeing the view tae smiled shacking his head and his eyes unknowingly landed on y/n, who sat little far with her books,,, going to her he sat beside giving her a smile.....