His Makeup Artist jk ff 24

Episode 24:

???: Now this picture is enough to ruin your life Jeon jungkook....now see what I'll do.....

A evil smirk appeared on the persons face, who was hiding back of the big tree, which was little far from them....

Y/n pov: i heard a click sound & felt like someone watching us,,,i immediately backed & look around to see if anyone there here making jk confused as hell.....

Jk: y/n.... what's wrong..... what are you looking for...??

Y/n: did you hear any sound.....

Jk: sound??? Noo...why.....

Y/n: i feel like...someone is here kook.

Jk: baby...no was is here except you & me..... okay leave it... come lets have our meels I'm hungry......

Jerking my thoughts i sat inside the car with him and we started to dig into our food which we ordered on mobile before coming here.....

Jk: after this I'll drop you at your home...

Y/n: my home???? Aren't you going to bighit building??? If you drop me you'll get late....

Jk: no... I'm not going to bighit....

Y/n: why???

Jk: cause in afternoon my eomma called me to come home,,,she has something good news to tell me... So I'm going to my parents house......

Y/n: ooo......

After finishing our food we both sat back side of the car looking at the moon joining our hands.....

I felt his stares on me... and looked at him with frown.....

Y/n: what???

Jk: what magic you did on me... That i can't even take off my eyes from you...

Y/n: hey.. Stop with your jokes jungkookahh....

I smiled trying to hide my blush....

Jk: noo.. seriously it's not a joke....i really can't able to stay away from you.. you mean a lot to me y/nahh....