His Makeup Artist jk ff 2

Episode 2:

Y/n: who is Hyrim... What's with her..
.
.
Aera: she is one of us,,,Hyrim worked here since their debut.... she is very nice girl,,, because of her behaviour jungkook stared liking her,, and as years passed they both fell in love with eachother,,,,but few months back don't know what happened between  them she broke up with him,, and left this place & job forever,, but one thing for sure,, jk was not okay with her decision,,,he still likes her...

Han: after she left,, his behaviour changed a lot,,, he is not that little jungkook i first met years back,,,he stopped talking to us& barely shows up here,,,,i hope he change to normal again......

Aera: did you notice how he looked at you,,,
I jerked my head as no...

Aera: i think he'll hate you,, because you're in Hyrim's place....

I widened my eyes,,,thinking about him.....is he really going to hate me,,, but what i did.. it's not my fault to work in her place,, if this really going to happen, if he behave like jerk towards me I'll make sure to tell my jak oppa 😏 to break his bones huhh..
as i was thinking deeply,,, then my thaughts interrupted by yeri...

Yeri: come on Unni's cheer up this is her first day here,,, don't scare her & make her mood off,, look at her i think she already imagining something like a spy,,,hahaa.... and eun unni forgot about it..... okay...

I must say yeri is really good &playful girl....i looked at her how she was trying to cheer them,,, then my thaughts again occupied on him (jk) ,, like what he must be doing right now..
.
.
.
Jk pov: why you left me so sudden.... What mistakes i did....i stood on terrace puffing cigarate ,,, then i senced some one behind me...

Jk: leave me alone for a while...

Jk pov:I said not looking back because i know who it was....

V: not at all..... and stop puffing it,, it'll damage your health....

He said going towards him,,,, and jk looked at him with one of his raised eyebrow,,,,,

V: yeah...yeah...i understood.... I also smoke 🚫🚭 but not too much like you....hmm... forgot about her jungkookahh.....we can't see you like this,,,why are you bothering yourself when she was not giving a damn about it....

Taking a deep breath he said...

Jk: i would have tae....if she had given me proper reason...,,, She just left me saying I'm not her type and she likes some other one......she really wanted to leave me one day, then why she agreed to be my girlfriend and played with my feelings,,,why she faked as she was happy with me all these years,,,,WHY....

Jk makes a 🤛 with burning tears in his eyes...... taehunge felt bad for him,
Putting hand on his shoulder tae said..

V: leave it jungkookahh....she is such a dumb girl that she lost person like you,,,she don't deserve your love,,,there is no use of thinking about her,, you know that she got engaged to other person,,,,so leave it... and I'm sure you'll soon met with your forever love,,god must have created some for you...huhuh...just wait until the right person enter into your life & your heart...

V wiggled his eyebrows playfully.....jk shakes his head with a done,, smiling little bit.....

Jk : how can you change serious topics in a funny way within a seconds....

V: that's my secret...😜🤫 Come huyngs are waiting for us ,,let's have dinner.....
.
.
.
Y/n pov: a weak passed since i started working there....i didn't get much work to do only learn some new cosmetic things from Han unni,,,,i must say she is really a sweet person not only her others too,,,, and yeri we both get close very well in this short period....not to lie i liked my new job,,, as i entered in i forrowed my eyes in  confusion seeing four of them mixing and preparing something hurriedly and yeri running here and there taking some powders,,packets, etc...,,,,,