His Makeup Artist jk ff 12

Episode 12:

Jas : Goddd..where she went... I have searched every corner of the building,,,

I said to myself before looking at the steps which leads to terrace,, thinking 🤔 for a second....

Jas: let's see here,,, maybe she is here..

Not wasting any second i started to go upwards but stopped on middle widening my eyes seeing the view in front of me.....

Jas: g-gh-ghost........

I wishpered in fear....there a ghost standing at the entrance wall on terrace,,,i couldn't see the clear view of the ghost cause it was too dark and no lights on..... getting tensed up i looked around to get something to save myself from this ghost 👻... soon my eyes catch  floor wiper  which kept at the wall... holding it tightly....

Jas: Jass...come on....you can do it.... Fighting.....🤛

Convincing to myself i slowly went near the ghost and lifted it up to hit on it but...... the ghost turned suddenly making me tremble more....

Jas: AARGGHHHH....................

Y/n pov: As we both lost in eachother not having any idea what we were going to do.... then someone screamed  causing us to get back into sence..... Backing a little we Looked at eachother with a frown,,,

???:AAAAAHHHHHHH..........

soon we heard another person's screaming,, widening our eyes we immediately rushed towards steps...

Y/n: oppa.......???

Jk: TAE...... what happened......??

We asked tae oppa...who was growling in pain holding his shoulder... then.....

Jas: oh...my...god..... oppa....the ghost is you....????

I got confused to hell.... what she was talking.... ghost....

Jk: what are you saying jas....why you're calling tae huyng as ghost...

Jas: I'm really sorry.....i thought teahuynge oppa is ghost...and hitted him with a wiper.... I'm so...sorry..... And also it's not only my fault it was all dark,, and he stood at the wall in darkness.... that i couldn't see his face clearly.....

Y/n: have you lost your mind jas... Seriously....in which angle he looks like a ghost to you....

Jas: I'm sorry...unni..... sorry oppa i didn't meant to........😥😥

V: it's okay........ don't feel bad....

Y/n: sorry oppa.....is it hurting..???

V: it's okay y/nahh... I'm fine......

Y/n: and why you stood at wall....

She asked making him to glance at jungkook with unexplainable expression..which made jk to lower his head as he did some kind of crime.

V: no ..i didn't hide,,,i just came here to check on him but it's my bad timing........ leave it now.......

He said pointing towards jk who was dying in guilt......

Jas: oppa... I'll treat it.... come with me...

V: what..... you can do it.....???

Jas: yes.. I'm a medical student....you know.....

V: great...but it's okay.... it was not hurting..... I'm fine....bye.....

Saying that he immediately left from there....and jk looking at V's disappearing figure...and can assume that he was hurt by looking into his eyes,,,jk cursed himself for hurting him........