His Makeup Artist jk ff 30

Episode 30:

Minha: mr.baek....came here to meet you.........

Y/n pov: i frozed on my spot knowing that he went my home to threaten my family.......

Minha: mom & jack wanted to talk to you.....and that person is waiting here for you.....so come home... now..... And don't forget to bring  jas with you....

With that she cutted the call..... making me lost looking at my mobile..

Jk: y/n..... what happened....?

Y/n:he....he went to my house jungkook.......

Jk: who?

Y/n: jeebam's father.... unni.. asking me to come home now .......

Jk: I'll come with you...... let's go....

Y/n: you....?nooo.... don't come....my family didn't know anything about our relationship....i don't want it to be come out in any bad situations which makes it more worse.....

Living a sigh jk closed his eyes for a while and soon opened looking straight at me....

Jk: what about taking taehyunge huyng with us .... your family know him from the very first,when he was a child ,.,.

Y/n: but jk.......

Jk: don't deney let's go now.,.

Saying that he took me out and dialled tae oppa's number soon we reached at jas University.,.

Jas: whats soo urgent unni....why jk oppa took me from middle of the class......

She asked getting inside the car being confused...... and i explained everything to her.....after couple of minutes we reached to our house.... gulping i looked at mr.baek car which was parked infront of my house....

Jk: don't worry.....just go inside......

Nodding to him we both marched inside followed by jk & tae oppa.....there mr.baek sitting on couch opposite to my mom & oppa,,, noticing our presence minha unni came towards us.....

Minha: what is this all y/n.....why you didn't told us earlier.............taee.... what are you doing here with them & you're jungkook right.....

She asked as soon as she saw them coming inside & jk nodded to her....

V: i got to know about the problem noona...so i came here to help her & talk to that person on behalf of her...

Minha nodded in agreement,,we all marched towards them......

Mr.baek: you took a lot time miss.y/n..
I explained everything to your mom & brother already,,, you no need to worry about it....the only thing you need to do is obeying my words & going out of the city......

Hearing him jk took a step forward to say something but jack oppa interrupted saying....

Jack: sorry mr.baek....my sister is not going anywhere.......thank you for the information you gave about your spoiled son......we are not scared to him.., not only her...none of us are not leaving Seoul......

Mr.baek: you don't know about jeebam,,, whatever he wants,,he gets that no matter it is in a good or bad way...... listen to me....it is the only way to keep your sister away from his eyes..... it's for her good......

I went speachless i thought mr.baek is trying to take revenge on me for his son condition but the actual thing is...he wanted to protect me  from his own son....i diverted my gaze towards jk he also has the same expression like.......

i diverted my gaze towards jk he also has the same expression like