His Makeup Artist Jk ff 51 FINALE

Episode 51:

Y/n couldn't able to believe her eyes witnessing the view in front of her,,,, she stumbled back with her shaking legs and was about to fall jimin & jas held her steady....

Jimin: y/n

Jimin: y/n......

Clenching his jaw tae forwarded by calling his name loudly.....

V: what the hell.... He was into..... JUNGKOOK....... Wake Up.....

He shouted but instead of him the girl opened her eyes and....

Girl: Heyy.... Why are you waking him,,, he was soo tired.... Let him.....

V: SHUT UP.....

His voice echoed in the room making that girl gulp in fear..... Jas & jimin kept a disgusting look and was about to turn & talk to y/n but she already started to ran out of the place which is suffocating for her.....

Jas: unniiii..... Wait..... 😟

Jimin: y/n..........stop.......y/n......

Hearing their voice taehuynge too started to ran behind them..... Leaving unconscious jk still there......

Y/n started to ran out while wiping her tears,,, they three worriedly calling & trying to stop her,,,,a girl who stood in a crowed back facing turned after seeing them leaving the club in that state a smirk appeared on her face,,, it's no other than Byul..........

After staring at exit with a satisfaction, Byul turned & looks up where a girl standing who was with jk a while ago showed her 👍to byul having a smile.....
.
.
.
Jas: unnii.......

Jimin: y/n.........godd....where she gone....

Jas: oppa.... I'm scared... What if unni do something wrong to herself...... 🥺

Jimin: don't worry I'll search for her,, you stay here okay......

Saying that jimin left in another way in search of y/n,,,, being impatient jas was about to go in other way a voice made her stop.....

V: Jasss....... Where is y/n & jimin....????

Jas: when we came out she already gone from our sight,,,, jimin oppa went in that way to search her...

Tae nodded and turning she was about to  go but tae stopped her by helding her wrist.....

V: can we talk for five minutes......

Jas: no..... I don't have time to listen to your stupid talks.... I need to go searching my unni......

V: don't worry jimin will find her & she will be alright.....