His Makeup Artist jk ff 6

Episode 6:

V pov: JEON JUNGKOOK.......😡😡

As he was too leaned cursing jk in his thoughts,,,y/n waved her hand infront of him, to bring him back in his train of thaughts......

Y/n: oppa... what happened.... What are you thinking.... and also why you are not letting me do my work....

V: first of all y/n this is not your work...you don't need to do all these type of things....

Y/n: but why jungkook told me to do like that....

V: he is such a jerk, don't listen to him,, he has a playfull mind like kids do,, he must be joking around you, so don't take it seriously...okay... do you understand,,,,y/n... are you okay....

Y/n hung her head low, dropping her face expression after hearing what taehunge said....

V: don't feel bad y/nah....he is not a bad person he is just playfull around peoples,,,pls...

Y/n: it's okay oppa,,,,get ready fast,,,, and tell your friend to not to do such type of things to me again....

V: i will.....

Saying that she was about to go tae again stopped her....

V: y/n..... just give jhope huyng and no need to do this okay...

Y/n: hmmmm.... come fast....

And she left from there......

V: JUNGKOOKAHH.....😤😤😡

V: idiot

V: idiot.....why you did like that....

Jk: hahaha... huyng...haha... Stop it...haha....tae...

Jk freed himself from taehuynge's grip...but still tae didn't give up, he started to run after him throwing whatever things came in his hands...

V: stop there... today you're going to die in my hands....jerk..stop there....

Jk: why... what i did wrong..haha.. you are the one who told me to make her fall in my love,,i-i just tried my way to make her fall.....

V: i told you to prove your love, not to make her uncomfortable,,and also is this the way to make a girl fall in  love....look how shamelessly saying idiot... Do you know how much she felt bad....do you know how you made her uncomfortable because of your stupidity....

Jk stopped on his way hearing taehuynge's words & realised what a stupid thing he did..... and asked...

Jk: is she felt bad????

V looked at jk with a done face and sat on nearest couch 🛋️ sighing... Looking at his disappointed face jk went to V and sat beside him curiously....

Jk: tell me did she really felt bad...??

V: ofcourse she felt bad,,,i already warned you jk,,how she was... still you behaved like a jerk... and go say sorry to her now,,,and tell me too....