His Makeup Artist jk ff 33

Episode 33:

Y/n pov: it's Hyrim...... jk's ex-girlfriend.....for a moment we three stayed like statue none of us uttering any word and even not budging from our places.... wanted to get rid of this awkward moment i broke the silence saying....

Y/n:ah... we....we really sorry.....are you okay......

I asked her....who was still on ground looking lost at jk.... hearing my voice she came to sence and just simply nodded to me before picking up her stuff which fell on the ground...... I bent down to help her before glancing at jungkook who stayed still not budging from his place......

Y/n: I'm sorry on behalf of him....are you sure you didn't get hurt anywhere....

Hyrim: no.....

That is what all she said was.... Grabbing the things my eyes fall on some medicines..... taking them i noticed they were many for a second i thought 🤔 why she was having these many medicines with curiosity i was about to see them opening it, just then she grabbed them from me in hurry...

Y/n: i....i was just checking.....btw what is it for.....

Hyrim: that's none of your business...

She said abruptly standing up and triggering jungkook in madness.....

Jk: Y/N....... you no need to show concern for unknown persons..... come on let's go......

He said glaring at Hyrim who went in silent,,, don't know why but i saw hurt in her eyes after hearing his words....
And jk held my hand bringing me closer to him and keeping his hand on my shoulder....a frown clearly visible on her face like she didn't expected him with another girl after their break up.....

Hyrim: are you both dating...????

She asked before i could say anything jk replied....

Jk: and.....it's...none of your business...

Saying that he immediately dragged me out not even saying a word,, and she stayed there in shock watching our disappearing figures,,,and jk...his deo eyes went dark after the Collab with Hyrim...........
.
.
.
Later that night.....

Y/n pov: i sat leaning my back on bed checking on some files for tomorrow's meeting but i couldn't concentrate on it because my mind only occupied with jk who became went silent after seeing Hyrim,,, seeing him lost i asked him to drop me at my house,, and he did without asking me why.... that worries me more thinking he might be still have feelings for her......soon my thoughts got interrupted by my sister who sat on study table shouting at me ........

Jas: UNNIII...... COME BACK ON Earth........

Y/n: uhhh... sorry...did you said something....

Jas: no....i didn't said anything....i was Literally screaming to bring you back on earth..... seriously... unnniii...where you lost thinking soo deeply.....

Y/n: ahh... nothing..... leave it.....btw why are you calling me.....

Jas: because of your phone,, it was buzzing nonstop, someone sending msgs to you continuously and i couldn't concentrate on my studies.....

Y/n: ohhh.... who's it....??

Jas: i don't know it was an unknown number....take this.... I'll be back...

Y/n: where are you going...??

Sighing she showed me her empty bottle.......and i just nodded understanding.....and i diverted my gaze on my mobile checking who was it.....and i frown looking at the msg's.....it was from Hyrim.....