His Makeup Artist jk ff 40(18+)

Episode 40:

A/n pov: mrs. Kim sat on the couch being lost in her own thoughts, waiting for her son to come home,,, she turned to see entrance of the house after hearing footsteps,, there he come's kim taehuyng.

V: what happened eomma... Why you called me so sudden....

He asked marching towards his mom, who is staring at him with mad eyes....

V: tell me is everything okay.....???

Mrs.Kim stood up still staring at him and said.....

Mrs.Kim: today... I met y/n.....

V: ooo.... Okay.... I think you must had a nice talk with her.....

Mrs

Mrs.km: hmmm.... Yes... Until I got to know that she had a boyfriend....

Tae went silent hearing his mother....

Mrs.kim: and you know who is he.... It's jungkook..... Haha how silly I'm I right to think that y/n will take your name...

She said with a tears in her eyes,, making V get shocked.....

V: eo-eomma...... What are..... Are you talking....?

Mrs.kim: truth tae...... Isn't it right that you used to like & love y/n from all these years huh......

V: eom-eomma..... It's not......

Mrs.kim: STOP....... Don't lie to me.....

She bursted out making him froze on his spot..

Mrs.kim: I'm your mother tae... 😣may be you're good at hidding your feelings in front of her but nothing is unnoticed by me son..... I know everything since you were a kid,,, the way you looks at her, your that happy face whenever she is around you.... I even saw the letter✉️ that you thrown in dustbin after knowing y/n & her family left Daegue,, I knew it from start tae.... 🥺after knowing that y/n is working in big hit I felt happy,, thinking now you'll get your love back and confess your love but you just let her go from your life.... Why.....??

??