His Makeup Artist jk ff 18

Episode 18:

Y/n pov: yes i was thinking about my mom & jk... currently my mind filled with many questions about my family & my future.... because i don't think my mom allow me to do a love marriage because in her point of view she faced the consequences of love marriage after getting married to my dad.............my mom left her whole family who lives in Tokyo......and came to s.korea with my dad, to build a happy family but didn't get that happy life which she dreamed.....my dad ofcourse loved my mom but his financial problems doesn't made them happy in their married life....not getting a proper job he lost hope on himself and started to blame on himself for not giving his loved ones a good wealthy life and addicted to alcohol and died early,,, after that my mom struggled a lot... seeing all these she lost trust in love marriages....

And coming to jk....he is really a nice, humble & caring person....he never behaved wrongly to me.....and also I'm not sure about my feelings towards him.....and even don't wanted to hurt his feelings...cause he already faced those things in his life because of Hyrim.....soo I'm stucked in middle couldn't find to take a good decision....

Jas: unniii....uniiii... are you there...where you lost......

I came back into sence.....and we already reached our home.....

Y/n: ooohh....we reached.....i didn't noticed......

Jas: yeah..... that's what I'm asking,,, what's wrong with You these days.....

Y/n: n-nothing.....just worrying about studies,,, let's go inside.....

Saying that i went inside....

Jas: something is wrong with her.... What's bothering her????
.
.
.
.
V pov: i came back into my room... after having a very tiring day....and laid down on my bed but i couldn't able to sleep.... sighing i sit straight and opened a drawer taking out cigar##,,, lighting it i started puff looking out of my room window..... Just then a knock heard on my door,, before i go & open, the other person entered in and it's jungkook.....

V: jk... what are you doing here, at this hour.....

Jk: sorry Huyng for disturbing you.... Actually i couldn't get to sleep... So i thought to spend some time with you, if you're not okay i can leave.....

V: wait.....no need.... infact I'll get company tooo for some time,,,

Jk: ohh really.......

V: want to have some drink.....🍾🍻

Jk: ofcourse....

sitting together They both started to drink ....

Jk: tae huyng... I want's to ask you something,,,, answer me genuinely... Will you....

V: what is it....?

Jk: you sure.... you really not mad at me????

V: for what????

Jk: about.....y/n.... cause i really don't want our friendship spoils on this matter.... and also i don't wanted to be the reason of your love failure.....but seriously i didn't did anything intentionally huyng,,, like your's, my poor heart too fall on her.... Soo... You're not mistaking me right???

V: ofcourse not jungkookahh... I can't blame you for my cowardness.... And our friendship will never spoils on such type of things...it will last longer..

Jk: thank you huyng.. thank you soo much for understanding me...... and can i ask you something more....

V : hmmmm....