His Makeup Artist jk ff 28

Episode 28:

Y/n pov: i widened my eyes seeing the person,,who stepped out of the car...in a drunk state.....

Y/n: wh-what are doing here...??

I asked being confused and can be hearable to jk who was still on the call....

Jeebam: what more I'll do.... ofcourse following you......

Y/n: me???.....but why????

Jeebam: because...i want you.....

I freezed hearing him,,,,,more like processing his words like 'didn't he the one who told me that he has changed & asked for apology'..... then jungkook's voice bring me back from my thoughts......

Jk on call: y/n......y/n..... what happened....? To whom you're talking???

Y/n: jee-jeebam.....kook....

I said sutturing... For a second jeebam looked at me and my mobile....

Jeebam: talking with with your boyfriend huh???but not any-more... Cause today I'm going to make you mine completely......

He said eyeing me up to down with his lustful eyes....and started to come towards me with his unsteady steps...

Y/n: wh-what are you saying...... aren't you the one....wh-who told me you changed....

Jeebam: hahaha....do you really thought i have changed..... hahaa not at all baby..... that all just a lie to trap you,,i wanted to get close to you to make you believe & fall for me..but my plan flopped before starting it cause i saw you with jk and heard your conversation and followed you that day without knowing you.... what do you think that your picture went on website... it's me baby ..who took & uploaded on social media....

Y/n wide opened her eyes with a shock & in other hand jk was hearing all his confession clenching his jaw..

Y/n: it's... it's you...who did all this??

Jeebam: yes baby....and i just blurred your face cause i don't want anyone to notice you... Because you're going to be my future wife....jeebam the soon to be ceo of baek industries.....

Y/n: who the hell told you that I'm going to marry you.....

She blurted out in anger.... making him smirk...and started to step forward causing y/n to step back in fear.....

Jeebam: you... yourself will marry me... Cause today I'm going to make you mine by taking you under me....

And held her hand dragging her forcefully towards his car....and y/n trying to free herself from his grip by continuously hitting on his hand,, causing her mobile slipped from her hand.....

Y/n: Leave Me......help......let me go..

She started to scream out of her lungs....

Jk on call: y/n.....y/n...???damn basterd......shit.......

Hearing her shouting from other side jk immediately rushed out taking his car keys to go to her...and bumped to taehunge who was just going to his room after his night walk.....

V: hold on jk.....why are you in soo hurry..... what happened???

Jk: huyng...y/n....y/n...was in problem..

V: problem...???what is it...?

Jk: jeebam is trying to force her...i need to go & save her from him...

V: what are you saying jeebam...and forcing her....but he changed right??

Jk: Goddd...i don't have time to explain you...i need to go...