His Makeup Artist jk ff 32

Episode 32:

Byul: when you too leaned giving eachother a new relation.....😏

Y/n pov: she said.....and i can see the hatred in her eyes for me....

Byul: i came here to meet you aunty cause i was missing you a lot.....but didn't expected to see her here that too this comfortable with you..... I see you accepted her this early.....

Mrs.jeon: byul......

She called her calmly noticing her disappointment.... wanted to make her understand.....but...

Byul: I should have guessed and have controlled on my feelings cause at the end you'll only choose you're son's choice.....

She blurted out making mom( mrs.jeon) felt hurt ,,jk & dad heard all this who just came out of the kitchen making jk to clench his jaw...

Jk: what the hell is her problem....

Saying that he was about to come forward dad stopped him...

Mr.jeon: not right yet jungkook...let your mom talk with her...i know she'll listen to your mom...stay quiet...

Mrs.jeon: byul.....i can't force jungkook......they love's eachother....

Byul: huh...... it's okay aunty you no need to explain me anything......btw sorry for the disturbance enjoy your family time... I'll take my leave......

Saying that she was about to go mom stopped her by helding her hand.....

Mrs.jeon: aren't you not belongs to this family too.....

Byul: once upon on a time aunt...but not anymore......

Mom made her turn towards her cupping her cheeks mrs.jeon said.....

Mrs.jeon: don't say like that dear..... I know whatever happened to you was wrong,..but try to understand even we made jk to marry with you.... you won't stay happy nor him too cause he has y/n in his heart.....and there is no love no one can manage their relation go forward..... just forget about all this dear for me.....i know you won't deney my words.... I'm i right byul.....

Byul: you sure know how to manipulate me with your words anut......

Mrs.jeon: obviously because you raised by me more than your mom... I know your attitude, your temperament and your love tooo..... I'm just trying to make you understand because i want you to move on and i want to see you happy..... That's it.....

Byul: Fine........ I'll try to be happy.... and forget about your second son.... only for you.....

Mrs.jeon smiled happily to her answer and immediately took her in her embrace...... which made byul smile a little and hug her back..... Seeing all this jk rolled his eyes with a scoff and marched towards y/n who stood there watching them in silent....