His Makeup Artist jk ff 31

Episode 31:

A/n pov: mrs.jeon walking in balcony left to right..... thinking about the words her husband said earlier.... Just then bedroom door opened reveling mr.jeon ,,, seeing him mrs.jeon went to him hesitantly........

Mrs.jeon: go fresh up I'll arrange dinner for you....

Mr.jeon: no need....i already had my dinner with clients......

Mrs.jeon hummed looking at the floor.... noticing her still not moving from there mr.jeon asked.....

Mr.jeon: what??? Do you want to say something to me......

Mrs.jeon: umm......yes.....tell jungkook to bring her home.....

Mr.jeon frowned not understanding her words.....

Mr.jeon: to whom....???

Mrs.jeon: his girlfriend who else..... what is her name.....??  Umm....haa... Y/n.... right......i want to meet her...so tell him that i called her for family dinner............ this is what I wanted to say that's it......

Mr.jeon surprised to her sudden change and also felt happy that she finally understood jungkook's feeling..... Mr.jeon nodded as okay in happy......
.
.
.
.
Jk on call: what????? Really dad......?

Mr.jeon: yes..... your mom herself told me..........

Jk: 😃 I'm soo...sooo happy dad....

Mr.jeon: hmmm.... okay when are you bringing her.....

Jk: after two days dad .... cause tomorrow her elder sister's marriage is going to held.... first let me tell her this news okay......

Mr.jeon: Ok..ok......fine then bye son...

Jk: bye dad.....

Hanging up the call jk jumped in happiness.....making tae & jimin confused who just entered in his room.....

making tae & jimin confused who just entered in his room

Jimin: tae....call the doctor..... something happened to him.....

Hearing his voice jk stopped and looked at two soul mates who are staring at him blankly.....

V: jkahh...are you okay.......do i really need to call the doctor.....

Jk: aishhh..... what will happen to me....I'm completely fine....

Jimin: then why are you jumping & laughing like an idiot....huh....

Jk: cause i heard a good news huynge....... you know what.....my mom accepted y/n.....and said to bring her to our family dinner..... isn't it a good news...

V: wow.... congrats jungkookahh.....

Jimin: it's really a good thing....

Jk: hmmm....btw tomorrow you all are coming right....