His Makeup Artists jk ff 43

Episode 43:

A/n pov: continuously looking at the ceiling jk left a heavy sigh,, he was trying to sleep but couldn't,,because he was badly missing her,,,, if he wasn't mad on her to her ignoring behavior by now he would have gone to her house and climbed up to her room and hugged her as thight as ever...... He even decided to not to call her until she herself call him.....

Shifting his gaze towards night stand he took his mobile looking at the pictures of them together,,,, they were looking so happy with each other, and had spend so many beautiful moments together,,,, seeing them for a while he decided to keep his e...

Shifting his gaze towards night stand he took his mobile looking at the pictures of them together,,,, they were looking so happy with each other, and had spend so many beautiful moments together,,,, seeing them for a while he decided to keep his ego aside and thought to call her,,,, before his fingers tap on y/n's number, he heard a knock on his door,,,,, arching his eyebrows he kept the phone aside before went to see who it was........

Jk: huynge....... What's wrong???

He asked as soon he noticed a worried jimin standing in front of his room.....

Jimin: did you know where tae is...???

Jk: tae huynge??? Noo... Why???

Jimin: cause he wasn't reached his house yet,,, he told me that he is going to his parents and left at 8 pm,,,, and now few minutes ago aunty (Mrs.kim) called me to know whether he is still here or not, I clearly sence a worry in her tone, and not to make her worried more I lied saying he was in hybe building sleeping in his room,,,,,, now I'm worried cause I tried to call him but it was swiched off....

Jk turned to look at the clock it was already past 12 am,,,

Jk: come on huynge and let's search for him....

Nodding they both started to heed out in search of taehyunge,,,,

.
.
.
Meanwhile..........

Y/n pov: after talking to tae oppa and decided what to do with that jeebam I felt little relaxed,,, me & jas came back to our house only to encounter jack oppa who sat in living room maybe waiting for us to return........

Jack: where were you both went from this long,,,, do you know what time is now......

Me & jas hung our heads low cause we know we made him worried for us, who won't right,, staying out late at night is dangerous,,,,,,

Y/n & jas: sorry oppa......

Y/n: we just went for a night walk...

Jack: ok..... Don't repeat it again... Hmm..

We both nodded......

Jack: ahh... Y/n go pack your luggage, we're leaving to Japan for two days.....

I frown in confusion......

Y/n: me??? Why????

Jack: did you forgot that we have a meeting with cheongsam, to make a business deal.....