His Makeup Artist jk ff 45

Episode 45:

V: what happened????? You alright???? Why are you crying.......

Y/n: oppaaa... Pl-please save her please..

Tae knitted his eyebrows being confused

V: save??? Whoo???? What are you saying y/n????....

Y/n: jas-jasmine..... Save her from jeebam.....

She started to tell him everything within her sobs and driving in a full speed....

Y/n: I don't think I can reach in a time,,,and you're the only one who came in my mind & can help me in this situation,,,her

Y/n: I don't think I can reach in a time,,,and you're the only one who came in my mind & can help me in this situation,,,her... her university is near t-to yours right,,,,,, please go to her..... Please😭 oppaa save my sister from that devil pls.....

V frozed on his spot hearing her, and came back to sence when she called his name again....

Y/n: tae oppa.... Are you listening...... Oppa..... 🥺

V: huh..... Y-yeah.... D-don't worry I'll go to her... And.... And nothing will happen to jas.....

Cutting the call he immediately rushed out not able to hear someone's calling him behind cause he was worried for her, for jas...........

Jimin: taee,,, V,,,,, yaaahhh,,,, taehuyng,.... What the...... Where he is going in this hurry.....

He taught himself looking at the running figure of tae......

Within few minutes taehuyng reached to her university and came out of the car not caring about his surroundings that he was getting a surprised yet shocking 😱looks from the people,,,

??? : oh... My... God.... 😱He is kim taehuyng from bts right.....?

He didn't give a damn about that cause his mind only occupied to her,,, he wants to know that she is fine, she is safe and his heart wanted to see her face..... Seeing taehuyng here a incharge came towards him in hurry bowing to him with respect....

Incharge: annehaseyyo... Sir,,, what makes you to come here sir,,,, it's our pleasure that you arrived here... How can I help you sir.....