GHQ ]

Prowler you're late... the voice of a man spoke. His name was Tombstone, he had pale skin and white hair, he was the right hand of the boss of this little organisation.

The Prowler aka Aaron Davis came to the GHQ after he was called for a meeting, he was upset after learning that the person he was chasing monthly was no one else than his favorite person's love interest. Miles was the only one who didn't looked down on him, he respected and admired him. But in return he was just harassing a kid the same age his nephew who turns out to be his love interest.

Whatever. He answered in his modified voice. He went to the distributor and bought a soda. He sat next to it thinking about what he should do.

You look awful amigo, even though I can't see tu pobre face. He mocked. He was Maximus Gargan, better known as Scorpion. Scorpion was probably the only one the Prowler have talk to in the organisation since they went on many mission together.

My nephew knows the Captain's daughter. He said lifting his mask under his nose to take a sip of his soda. He finished it in 3 shots and threw the can on the floor. Scorpion laughed at his situation.

You can do nothing about this amigo, Kingpin would finish you. And you can't quit until 4 months.

I know. He stood up and went to the meeting room. In fact Aaron chose this job to earn a little money for a living, but it was a fixed-term contract he signed for 2 years so he couldn't leave since his life was at risk.

The boss says he plans an attack for tonight. Mr Litwak borrowed money from us and still haven't returned. He needs a little warning. Tombstone said throwing different weapons on the table.

Aaron let out an amused chuckle overtaken by the events.

Me Litwak is the owner of the arcade Miles was in.

Next chapter tonight I know that cliffhanger hurt you deep😂