Is now a bad time ?

Oh Miles, mi adorable y favorito nieto ! My grandmother said with a grin grabbing both my cheeks in her hands as she squeezed them.

Abuela I'm your only grand child... I somehow uttered as she was pulling my cheeks in every direction.

Has crecido tanto ! She added pushing my chest as I stepped back. This woman doesn't acknowledge her strength.

I don't feel so tall, I awkwardly chuckled. But I missed you abuela. I smiled hugging her. Where's grandpa ? I later asked breaking the hug.

Oh he is in the living room go see him he has a present for you ! She excitedly said repeatedly clapping her hands.

Ah yeah ? Ha, I hope it's not too bad this time..! I said recalling the last time he offered me something, it was his dead hamster, he thought because I was learning science I could bring it back to life..

Rio, Jeff, mi favorita pareja ! Como esta mi hija ! She opened her arms to welcome my parents as well, she was probably the most joyful person I knew with Pavitr too, they'd be best friends.

I smiled at the scene before walking to the living room, hands in my pocket to greet my grand father. They followed not long after and we all sat down on the couch.

Miles, my favorite grandson ! Grandpa said with his heavy accent as I playfully rolled my eyes. I stood up to handshake him as he was always so cool.

You say that when you want something from me cause you know I'm your only grandson. I smirked busting him.

Ahh busted ! He laughed as I nodded proud of my detective talent. We heard you brought a girl home ! He said smiling.

My grandson is so handsome and well mannered, it was only a matter of time before he had a girlfriend ! Abuela said clapping her hands as I suspiciously looked at my parents. I swear whatever secret I tell them the whole family is aware the following day.

Ah y'all already know about this huh ? I commented watching my parents and mom gave me a proud smile like she did the right move. Well yeah you can be proud of me. I brushed off nodding my head. They'd love Gwen, she's just amazing.

It's Margo isn't it ! I always saw the way she was looking at you ! Grandpa laughed as I frowned, was Margo's feelings for me that obvious ?

It's not her.. I shook my head, they knew her because she already went with me for a visit and they appreciated her. Her name's Gwen. I said smiling as I pictured her face. She's... perfect. I bluntly said then cleared my throat when I realised I was in a daze.

Ohhh he's so in love.. grandma said with a grin. And I nodded biting my lip, I can't really hide it at this point.

You don't even imagine, mom began as I frowned, when she starts talking bout me I know for sure I'll be embarrassed in the end. She got my son listening to love songs for a week and was drawing her all over his sketch books ! She added laughing.

Mom ! No one wants to know that ! I whispered-yelled.

I know this is embarrassing for you but it's so wholesome she said as I sighed rolling my eyes.

The worst thing is how they talk for so long on the phone, like do y'all ever sleep ? Dad asked as I put my hood on to hide my face, it was the biggest mistake coming here. Hey, get that hood off we're inside