Passion

It was 6pm, I was alone in the dorm room as Cindy went out with some friends earlier. Thus I decided to put my earphones on and listen to some music to try and forget for even a slight moment. But it was impossible, the frustration was still here, the fear, everything. Peter had made me a priority and would give me the biggest amount of money among all the people he helped, he worked hard, I suffered and they want to add more to that ? I clenched my teeth as the sound of the music didn't do nothing to me. I unplugged my earphones and sat down exhaling.

The sound of a knock later caught my attention as I flinched looking both ways. When my eyes went to the window I was surprised to see Miles waiting outside with a faint smile. He mouthed 'can you open the door' and I stood up realising he was waiting for like 30 seconds and I was just looking at him.
I walked to the window and opened it as he jumped inside. I immediately started looking away as I cleared my throat.

What are you doing here..? I hesitantly asked. I shouted at him earlier and still haven't apologised so I didn't expect him to comeback so soon.

What I can't visit my girlfriend now ? He asked in a playful tone as I squeezed my lips together. Relax I'm not here to talk. He said probably noticing my uneasiness.

I hate this situation, this shouldn't be happening, I'm scared to tell him everything but hiding it is just obviously causing a tension between us. I discreetly watched him as he opened one of my drawer confusing me.

What are you doing ? I asked approaching him.

Taking this. He said showing me the two pink sticks he bought me last time. I looked at him surprised. I haven't had the time to use it yet, what is he gonna do with that ?

Why ?

Follow me. He invited and slipped outside the window. I hesitated looking at him but seeing his pleading eyes, I couldn't resist anymore and just followed him.

In silence we started quietly walking through the hallways, I was still following from behind just trying to figure where was he taking me. When we finally stopped, I recognised the door of the theatre. I looked at him still confused.

What are we doing here ? I whispered.
He didn't answer right away but instead handed me the two sticks looking at me.

You're gonna let it all out. He said. If you can't tell me, let your music speak. He added as my eyes opened wide. Tears formed in my eyes as I threw myself at him tightly hugging him. He definitely is too good for me, I don't know what he saw in Gwen Stacy but I won't disappoint him, I can't. He's been the perfect boyfriend and friend to me, I'm really grateful to have him in my life.

Thank you Miles... a lot. I said biting my lip. I needed this, and I was so upset it didn't even came to my mind in the first place.

Anything for you. He answered stroking the top of my head. Go ahead. He then said breaking the hug and pointing the scene. I smiled at him and ran there positioning myself on the stool.

I put each stick in one of my hands and closed my eyes to think and feel the moment. I was here to exteriorise, the negative feelings that have been haunting me for the last few days, but at the moment, what I felt wasn't hatred, frustration or sadness. I tried to forget all these by listening to some music or just sleeping but by just his presence, Miles wiped these horrible feelings away like they never existed. What I feel, is love, warmth, tenderness and passion. Strong feelings, even stronger than my sadness. I opened my eyes and naturally started playing with all my soul, letting everything out I hit the drums like I was all alone in this room, but I could only think of him, and so I lift my eyes to him, still playing as his encouraging smile warmed my heart.

• • •

When I finished playing, Miles clapped with a huge smile and complimented me. I jumped out the stage and kissed him then we went to sit down on the audience chairs. I put my head on his shoulder as he was slowly stroking my hand.

We have a philosophy test coming Monday.. I suddenly remembered letting out a faint gasp. It came out of nowhere but now I was doomed because I didn't take any lessons from the class.

Don't worry I'll help you learn. Miles said.

Thank you you're a life saviour.. I said letting out a sigh of relief.

No problem. He answered. But I don't even think you need it Gwen, you're really smart. He noticed. It's like you're getting bad grades on purpose !
I exhaled biting my lip.

It's stupid but... I just don't like what I'm studying. I admitted. I can't focus on class because it's not what I'm interested in at all. I added. I could feel his head turn as he looked at me.

What ? But you got amazing grades in science, biology and sport ! He exclaimed surprised.

Indeed, it's because I like it... a little bit. I shrugged. What I mean is I know this is not what I want to do later ! I explained sighing.

Why are you at Visions academy then ? He curiously asked. I'm glad you came here though. He added making me chuckle.

I came here on my father's decision. I said. He saw that I was good at sciences in my freshman year and I don't know.. he decided to put me here.

What do you like ? He asked taking my hand.

I love music, and dance. I confessed. He used to take me to dance lessons everyday until I was 15, he even used to teach there for a moment ! I said giggling at the memory. He also bought me my first drum set and let me learn to play. He used to be very supportive of my passions, but I guess when he saw my potential in sciences he just forgot about all of that.

But you have great potential in music too. He said making me smile. I mean what you just did it was fire ! He added.

You know the words to please me.. I playfully said taping his chest as he smirked grabbing my hand.

You don't acknowledge your own worth. He said pecking the back of my hand.

I liked writing this chapter idk🥲 hope y'all enjoy it don't forget to drop votes and comments please it motivates me☺️🙏🏽

Do some of y'all feel where this is going ?🤔 anyways see u tomorrow for next chapter, just wanna say someone's making a comeback soon🫢