Payment

It was late night. As soon as she finished her class, Gwen had waited for her roommate to fall asleep to change on a dark outfit, putting on a coat with a hood. She discreetly left the school as she was a pro at sneaking and went to the appointed meeting place. She felt really low and weak at that moment, but she couldn't have one more minute to herself as a masked person suddenly appeared in front of her. She didn't look down though, she didn't show she was scared.

I see you got my little message. The modified voice talked as the mysterious person was standing in front of her. She scoffed putting her hand in her pocket to take something from it.

I see you're still hiding your identity, she sarcastically said, you must be one ugly man, not that I care though. She handed him the bundle. But you're a freaking coward above all, for bullying a kid at your grown age and still hiding behind a mask.

He aggressively took the bundle from her hand.

You must be looking forward to die little girl. He responded but she didn't move an inch. You seemed to forget who's in command here. He threatened dangerously getting closer to her. Your dad is the police captain, I know your intentions, you'll never see my face.

Go to hell. She simply answered frustrated. She could do nothing in the current situation, she had to endure it. And it had already been a year since they started harassing her.

Gladly. See you next month.

I only owe you one thousand more, then don't ever come to me again after that ! Or I'm calling the police ! She yelled as he was walking the other way. Hearing her word he made a u turn and pressed a gun on her forehead. This time she flinched closing her eyes as she felt the cold metal on her. Her poor heart was throbbing, she knew she crossed a line but she couldn't just stay silent.

Don't. test. me. He distinctly said, Gwen couldn't move because she knows he'd be capable of taking her life right here, right now. They stayed in this posture for one minute before he left allowing Gwen to fall on her knees feeling all the pressure going down.

Why's this happening to me... she whispered to herself letting a tear roll down her cheek. Dad please... do something...

love birdsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara