The UK guitarist

A week passed after Miles helped me going through this situation, I felt a little better thanks to him and our friends who even without knowing a single thing still were there for me. But also thanks to Peter, he told me that since gathering such an amount of money in such a short time was nearly impossible to do legally, it was time to just end it once and for all with Kingpin. He told me to be ready for when the moment comes and reassured me, I was grateful to have him too. The week-end had started and since Miles went to see his grand parents for the day I couldn't see him. I figured that instead of laying in front of the TV like I'd usually do, I'd pay a visit to the bar I used to perform with my old band 2 years ago. I missed it. I missed them honestly and that evening with Miles just reminded me how much I was in love with the world of music. I went for a quick shower then put on a black long sleeved shirt, black short with my black tights and slipped on my white Chucks.

I took my key and locked the door before starting to walk through the street with a smile on my face. I felt kind of nostalgic, it's been a long time since I went there. I was also nervous about running into someone I knew, because the owner and I were like friends and all the loyal customers too were used to seeing my face and those of the members of our band, the Michelle Jones. We had a little success indeed.. lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice I had arrived until I heard a familiar voice.

Gwen...? Gwen Stacy ? I turned my head to the sound of the voice and my mouth opened when I saw this old face.

Hey Stan. I greeted with a warm smile. Stan is the owner of this place, an old man with a good heart and big dreams. Appreciated by everyone around here.

It's really you ! Oh, God it's good to see you again kid, you changed ! He noticed in a gasp. You grew up and cut your hairs !

Yeah I did, I nodded.

It suits you, add more to your punk rock side. He chuckled emphasising on "punk rock". What are you doing here ? It's been so long, everyone missed the Michelle Jones !

Oh I just came here to-

Silly question, you also came to see the anarchist boy ! What do they call him again ? Oh, Hobart ! He exctidely said as I looked at him curious. Everyone is in love with him though, I don't blame you. He laughed. See all these girls ? They came for him ! He arrived so recently but-

I didn't came for... him actually, I awkwardly chuckled. I just came to pay a little visit.

Oh silly me, sorry my child ! You missed this place of course. He smiled. Plus you were never the type to fall for boys !

Yeah I guess. I shrugged, how ironic now I have a boyfriend.

You should watch him perform though, he's coming to the scene in 5 minutes, I'm sure you'll like his show. He assured as I nodded.

Then I should go take a seat, it was nice to see you again Stan. I smiled.

• • •

I entered the building and went searching for somewhere to sit. I finally found an empty spot in the middle of various persons which still gave view to the scene. All the lights suddenly turned off reminding me of the time I would do the same when I would enter the scene with the girls.

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the talented, unique guitarist from UK, Hobart Brown ! One of the employee introduced as I frowned. Why do I feel like I know this person ?

HIYA MATES ! A voice yelled in the micro as my eyes opened wide. The spotlight came and I could recognise Hobie standing in the middle of the scene with an electric guitar in his hands and a lot of confidence.

No way... I whispered to myself.

Today's chapter is quite short😭 please don't forget to vote and comment, see u tomorrow!!