Principal's office

"Leave me alone"... wow... did she really said that to me that coldly ? To be honest it was quite painful to be rejected like that but well, maybe she just doesn't like me after all.. but at that moment... she looked threatened... like she was afraid I got to see the real her. I sighed once more glancing at her. She was sitting right beside me as it was Monday and we had two hours of philosophy. The class started 30 minutes ago and we haven't exchanged even one word, not even « hello, hi » or whatever, it's like I'm not even beside her like she didn't even looked at me ! We're like total strangers. Is she really throwing me out like that ? I thought after P.E class that we were friends but well it was one sided I guess ?

Thankfully I had finished my philosophy assignment and me and Margo were almost done for the science project which was due for Wednesday.
I took out my phone as I was so bored and uninterested in whatever this teacher was saying, not that I don't like philosophy but it really is like a lullaby to me, I don't know why when I enter this classroom I want to sleep. And only when I have philosophy too..
I scrolled on tiktok for like 10 minutes before going to my messages, typing something to Margo.

Hey you free tonight?

Yea why?

Let's go to foam party to grab a milkshake

Is it a date or smth

It's just to finish the science project

But I guess we can chill there too I mean we still have 2 days left

Don't take it for granted Morales.. we're finishing it tomorrow afternoon okay?

K

So it's okay for tonight?

Yea let's meet at 7

🦑

?

nvm

I turned off my phone and noticed Gwen suddenly turning her head the other way. Wait was she looking at my screen? I asked myself. I silently chuckled amused by the situation and started to play with my pen. I then took it in hand and started drawing on my copybook. 5 minutes later I had finished my drawing

 5 minutes later I had finished my drawing

• • •

Morales !

Uhhh yEa..?! I answered abruptly waking up from my sleep.

Had a good nap I see. The teacher coldly noticed as I cleared my throat.

Yeah I- I'm sorry. I looked up and saw Gwen was standing next to the teacher.

I heard from miss Drew that you had to guide miss Stacy to the director office..?

Oh shoot... I sighed. How could I forget 'bout that ?

I can go alone... Gwen tried to interfere. Why's she tryna dodging me this bad?

Don't worry Gwen, Miles knows the way better than any other students.

Yea yea whatever let's go... I sighed putting my hands in my pockets and starting to walk out, I noticed Gwen following soon after.

The walk to the office was quite awkward as none of us talked and she was still following but keeping a fair distance between us two. When we arrived in front of the office I gave her a head sign to make her understand it was right here and laid on the wall arms crossed. She had just took a step ahead when a voice interrupted her making me loudly sigh.

Morales ! What a great coincidence, I was about to summon you to my office ! It was Jonah.

Like always.. I mumbled entering the room without further discussion. I knew he was just going to piss me off so I decided to end it quickly.

Looks like you remember your name this time... please come on in too miss Stacy. He said and when we both entered he closed the door behind us.