I just wanted to be alone with you

I was now finally by the doorstep, Miles had a cute two floors little house with a small back garden. I could hear the noise of the music and multiple voices from outside and I was kinda stressed of meeting his acquaintances but I was looking forward to discovering his house, because that represented him, a part of him I haven't seen yet. I took a long breath then finally decided on hitting the ring. Some seconds later I heard foot steps noise.

Mom don't go ! I'll open the door, Ganke said he was lookin for some juice can you show him ? I heard Miles' voice and giggled at how overwhelmed he sounded.

But Ganke knows where the juice is ? I heard another voice sounding confused and assumed it was his mother. The door soon opened and Miles appeared in front of me panting.

Sorry I had a lil run to come, he chuckled. I smiled at him and without further thinking gave him a big hug. Wow.. he said surprised but quickly hugged me back. I missed you Gwen. He slowly said and I could feel his heart beating on his chest.

I missed you too. I replied.

Miles mijo you didn't present me to your friend I believe. A voice came from behind him and we both flinched quickly separating. It was the voice of the woman from before, she had a strong Spanish accent and looking at her I could tell she was his mom.

Mom why you appear out of nowhere ? Miles sighed stepping to the side. Well, mom, that's Gwen a friend of mine and Gwen that's my mom. He quickly introduced.

A friend ? She's the one in your draw-

ANYWAYS we should get inside while the food is still hot. He awkwardly chuckled grabbing my wrist and pulling me inside. He started to fast walk across the house.

Miles I didn't even greet your mom ! I said stopping him.

Oh yea ? Too bad, you'll do it later I guess.. want some pasteles ? He asked handing me a plate. I looked at him lifting an eyebrow.

Gwen ? I heard Margo's voice. I stepped aside and saw her standing at the end of the corridor. No way it's really you ! She excitedly said running to me and hugging me. I'm so glad you have nothing, we were all so worried, lemme call everyone else !

I missed all of you too, sorry for being so silent.. I faintly smiled putting a strand of hair behind my ear. I felt guilty towards her knowing I kind of betrayed her by going on a second date with Miles without telling her.

Don't worry about that. She shook her head. Ganke, Gayatri, Pavitr ! Gwen is back ! She yelled and a second later they all came running.

Gwen you are alright ! Pavitr said jumping everywhere.

You're back ! Gayatri hugged me as well offering me a sweet smile that I returned.

Gwen we were worried ! It was now Ganke who came

I'm so sorry, I missed each one of you too. I sincerely said. They all offered me a good time and tried to support me during that hard period. Thank you.

Still want pasteles ? Miles asked showing off the plate and I chuckled nodding. Well let's go to the kitchen to get some pique sauce. He took my hand and started to walk away.

Is it spicy sauce ? I can't handle spicy food Miles

I know me too, he snorted, I just wanted to be alone with you. He shrugged.

Next chapter gon have you screaming I know it😭