Wasted

DON'T MOVE ! The officer yelled as I gasped, taking a step back and automatically raising my hands in the air. The scene was like frozen, mister Stacy standing on the right, with eyes that could kill, directed to my uncle, the squad of officers, still positioned in front of the front door, all their guns directed to my uncle who had his weapon in hand as well, I couldn't believe he was holding that. It's just morning, how is all of this happening ? Is it a nightmare ? yes it gotta be a nightmare... except it's not. My terrified eyes soon travelled to uncle Aaron who was clenching his teeth, as the gun he was holding was pointed towards the group of officers. My eyes gradually started opening wider as after  analysing, I was now realising it was all real.

Uncle Aaron ! I shouted as well seeing this scene before my eyes. I don't even know if I'm confused, scared or shocked anymore.

HE SAID DON'T MOVE ! Gwen's father had his eyebrows furrowed as he pointed the gun at me. I immediately closed my mouth as my eyes once again went to uncle Aaron who didn't want to move. Drop the gun ! Gwen's father exclaimed.

Tell your fucking men to drop theirs first there's a kid inside I'm just protecting him ! Uncle Aaron defended, I could see him sweat, probably from the stress of this situation..

BULLSHIT ! The sudden tone increase of mister Stacy caused me to flinch. YOUR CRIMINAL ASS DON'T CARE ABOUT KIDS, NOT EVEN THIS ONE OR YOU WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION !

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KNOW NOTHIN ! Uncle Aaron snapped back.

Uncle Aaron listen to them ! I tried to reason him, all the pressure and their voices just shouting were messing with my minds right now and I couldn't hold it in so I snapped. His head turned to me with a sad look. A look I didn't want to acknowledge, like he was sorry of disappointing me, the kind of look you give someone after they realised you've lied to them. That one possibility I always automatically erased of my brain.

Miles all of this is none of your business. He tried to calm me intensely staring at me in the eyes. Don't speak, don't move, I'm gonna resolve all that 'kay ?

Uncle Aaron there's nothing to resolve we're caught in the moment right now you can do nothing ! Just listen, please ! I begged him. He took a deep breath, looking around, and I think he realised just now what situation we were in...

I'm sorry man, I never wanted you to witness all this-

The sound of a gunshot interrupted him as I put both my hands in front of me in a defensive move, quickly realising it was most likely directed to my uncle I opened my eyes just to see blood.

Uncle Aaron ! I yelled running to him.

End of the operation... send in the detective unit, clear. One of the officer spoke in his walkie talkie as I looked at him horrified. I don't like where this is all going.

It's nothing I only shot his weapon.

He's wound in the hand it's not nothing ?! I frowned looking up at mister Stacy. I never thought I would be confronting him in this kind of situation. Uncle Aaron was lying on the floor, holding his bloody hand while groaning of pain.

It's nothing compared to what he made my daughter go through.. he glared at me with the coldest eyes before before he bent down to pick up my uncle's weapon with a handkerchief and put it in a plastic bag. Soon after, some voices and noises were heard as a small group of people entered the room. It was starting to get too crowded for me to handle...