'Onnie!'

Y/N finally came out of her chains of thoughts and bowed a little.

'I will get going then. See you again! Bye!'
.
.
.
'Hah! Look how that little girl looked when Y/N said that he was her brother. Pfft!' Yunha laughed as the four of them walked together.

'Yeah! Besides the little girl said that her name was Lee Ara! Y/N's name was Ito Y/N and of course, she said that it was Jeon Y/N out of nowhere! What the hell?! Does that girl have three surnames?! Don't tell me she doesn't know who her father is!' Cherry laughed loudly.

'Even if she said her surname differently, you shouldn't say something like that Cherry.' Han frowned and scolded the younger one.

'Yes. Besides, there is a possibility that the little kid is her cousin.' Prem said but didn't make any comment on Y/N's relationship with Jung hyun.

Because he has seen with his own eyes that Y/N actually was a mysterious lady who actually knew so many celebrities, is practically senior at work, and was a renowned doctor too.

He has seen the videos of her on YouTube. It was an interview with the chief surgeon of Canada's famous hospital. He also saw the video of her rescuing Jungkook at the concert venue.

That's how he came to the conclusion that maybe because of this she had a good relationship with BTS members.

But there was no news with her and SEVENTEEN, TXT, and ENHYPEN.

That's why he still is suspicious of her and wants to know more.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'You! Why are you guys so late?!' The older Jeon aka their father asked irritatedly as he hugged Y/N by her left side.

'It's only a few minutes delay appa. Relax.' Y/N smiled.

But her smile was whipped off when she noticed how pale her mother and father were looking. She felt guilty. Because she has been lying to them for two years straight.

She left without even caring or thinking about them. Now she is paying the price for her mistakes.

Her other half is still reluctant to become like how he was before, her parents are paranoid and don't want her to leave from their side even for a few minutes. Her little sister is also all alone. Her older brother was also tired because he always looked for her.

Now she wanted to be with them. She wanted to fulfill the duty of a daughter.

'What did the doctor say? Do you need to go to the hospital every week for a check-up?' Y/N's mother asked as she handed Y/N a glass of lemon tea which Y/N left behind.

'Uhm...' Y/N hesitated.

'The doctor said that she is very healthy. And only need to go to the doctor after six months. Don't worry.' Jung hyun said.

So many lie only to cover one truth.

'Yes.' Y/N nodded.

'Oh! So what are you going to do now? You are obviously lacking behind for two years right? Do you want to continue studying to become a doctor or want to study business and join my company?' The sibling's father asked.

'Uhh, I....I want to continue my studies for a doctorate degree and meanwhile, I want to draw. I have been selected by an anime company. I will be starting over there soon.'

'I didn't mean to say that you should start work now. Take rest for two months more before you start. Meanwhile, spend some time with your old parents and find out what is going on around the world.' Her appa frowned.

'Uhm, I don't want to slack behind anymore.'
.
.
.
.
.
'Goodnight!' Y/N kissed her parents and then hugged her brother and Hyejin before closing the door.

'Onnie! It's been so long since we slept in the same bed together!' Ara was so excited.

'Awww! I know right? Now tell onnie how are things going? How many friends do you have?'

Y/N quickly sent a goodnight text to Jungkook even though she knew that he won't reply and leave her on the seem, she still do it every day.

'I have a lot of friends! But some of them bully me sometimes!' Ara pouted.

'Ahh! Onnie!'

'What?' Y/N laid down and hugged Ara.

'Do you remember that we were laying like this when you received the emails? When I barged in and made you choose HYBE instead of YG company?'

Y/N smiled as she remembered the time.

'How can I forget? I got to meet my brother, my other half, my big brother, and my real parents all thanks to you Ara.'

Y/N's eyes became heavy because of exhaustion.

'What would've happened if I didn't tap on the HYBE one and tapped on the other company's name? Would we still be where we are right now?'

-Ding-

'Goodnight'

Y/N's lips curved up when she saw the reply from Jungkook as she finally drifted off.

TO BE CONTINUED.......