The recruits exchanged determined glances, understanding the responsibility ahead of them. Captain Lee outlined the day's training schedule, which included physical conditioning, combat simulations, and instruction on effectively utilizing their gifts.

"Follow me," Captain Lee commanded, leading the group into the elevator as she pressed the button for the 25th floor.

As the elevator doors opened, the group gasped in awe at the vast training space before them. Trainers were already present, and the walls were adorned with an array of weapons, from small knives to massive guns.

The 25th floor had been specifically designed for their training. It housed private training spaces as well as a spacious group training area. Combat dummies stood at the center of the room, waiting to be tested.

"Take a moment to familiarize yourselves with the environment," Captain Lee advised. "You'll be spending most of your days here."

She motioned to one of the trainers, a man named Instructor Choi, who would closely assist them throughout their training.

Instructor Choi greeted the group briefly before they all gathered in the expansive combat center. The room was equipped with state-of-the-art technology, and the atmosphere buzzed with anticipation.

"Now, it's time to showcase your true abilities," Captain Lee declared. "We want to assess each of your gifts and see how far you've progressed in harnessing them."

Instructor Choi turned to the group and asked, "Who would like to go first?"

The recruits glanced at one another nervously, each hesitant to take the lead.

"Changbin, why don't you go first?" Captain Lee suggested, gesturing toward the combat dummies. "Use them to demonstrate your abilities."

Changbin nodded confidently and made his way to the center of the room. He positioned himself in front of the dummies, casting a glance back at the group, seeking their silent approval.

"Whenever you're ready," Captain Lee prompted.

With focused determination, Changbin raised his hand and placed it against the forehead of the nearest combat dummy. The room held its breath as they eagerly anticipated the revelation of his gift.

In an instant, with just a flick of his fingers, the dummy was propelled across the room, crashing into a wall and leaving a noticeable dent.

Gasps of astonishment filled the room, and a few recruits couldn't help but applaud his display of power.

"Brilliant, Changbin!" Captain Lee praised. "Such immense strength with just a flick of your fingers."

Changbin expressed his gratitude, his face flushing with both pride and humility. He exchanged shy nods and thanks with his fellow teammates, who commended him on his impressive abilities.

"Now, as all of you have witnessed, Changbin possesses the gift of super strength," Instructor Choi addressed the group. "That was remarkable work. Next up, let's have Chan, shall we?"

Chan stepped forward, feeling a mixture of excitement and nerves. He was eager to demonstrate his own unique abilities and prove his worth to the team.

Chan positioned himself at a moderate distance from the group, ensuring he remained within their line of sight. He closed his eyes gradually, entering a state of deep concentration. As he focused his energy, he felt his body slowly elevate, suspending him a few feet above the ground.

Opening his eyes, Chan directed his gaze towards one of the combat dummies. Extending his right arm, he oriented his palm towards the dummy. In an instant, a powerful laser beam shot forth, piercing through the center of the dummy and creating a noticeable hole.

Descending gracefully to the ground, Chan swiftly approached the astonished group. They were thoroughly impressed by his remarkable abilities.

"Wow, hyung, you're like Ironman!" Jeongin exclaimed, his admiration evident.

Laughter and camaraderie filled the air as the group exchanged lighthearted banter. The instructor commended Chan for his exceptional control over his newfound power.

"That was truly incredible, Chan," Captain Lee praised. "Hyunjin, would you like to go next?"

With a nervous gulp, Hyunjin nodded and bravely stepped forward.

┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

[A/N]

You may wonder why all of them have jobs that are completely unrelated to their gifts. It is because the government forbids citizens to use their gifts in their professions, with the exception of doctors, nurses, policemen, firemen, and other safety related professions, when in dire requirement.