Episode 29 - QUARTER QUELL REUNION!

Well, here's the episode you've all been waiting for! Johanna and Finnick!

Crowd: *cheers*

Me: We've also got Katniss, Annie, and Peeta!

Crowd: FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK!

Finnick: Thank you, thank you *blows kiss to crowd*

Me: Happy to be here?

Johanna: It's about time.

Katniss: You've had the Careers on more than me *pouts*

Finnick: Hey, at least you've gotten on the show.

Peeta: And people love Clove and Cato.

Me: I don't co trip who gets on! It's all up to the viewers! Whoever they ask questions too gets on the show.

Finnick: And they finally asked us questions.

Johanna: All it took was getting on the show ourselves illegally.

Peeta: Wow...

Me: Let's start. Is Finnick sexy?

Finnick: *strikes a pose* incredibly.

Johanna: *shrugs*

Annie: Of course!

Me: Ok! Next. Does Johanna like to kill animals?

Johanna: Um...just for fun...?

Me: I guess.

Johanna: I don't know, I never have. Seems kinda pointless though. Almost as pointless as the Hunger Games...

Me: You wanna be kicked off the show? No? I suggest no more rebellious comments.

Johanna: Ok, ok!

Me: Next! What is Finnick's son's name?

Finnick: Let's see. Our oldest is Caspian.

Annie: And then we have a newborn girl named Coralie.

Me: Awwwwww

(If you look at the attached photo, you'll see a picture of Caspian and Coral)

Annie: I love them so much!!

Finnick: Our whole world revolves around them.

Johanna: I am never having kids.

Me: Next question! How are Finnick and Annie?

Finnick: We're doing pretty great. Can't complain, can we?

Annie: Nope.

Finnick: We're doing great, especially since Coralie was born.

Me: All right, next question! What was Johanna's strategy in the 75th Games?

Johanna: Well, after that day in training, we all wanted Katniss for an ally, but she didn't want anyone except her boyfriend, Mags, and Nuts and Volts. So, Peeta, Volts, Finnick and I came up with a plan.

Katniss: WHAT?!

Johanna: Quiet, brainless. Anyway, we came up with a plan. Mags and Finnick would ally with Katniss and Peeta right off the bat, and Volts and I, along with Blight and Nuts, would rendezvous with them later. Of course, it was a little messed up when Blight got himself toasted and we almost drowned in blood, but we eventually met up. Then, we had the plan to electrocute the Careers, but Katniss stupidly blew out the force field.

Katniss: On accident.

Johanna: Whatever, brainless. Well, we all survived, and I guess that's important, since every story needs a stupid moral.

Me: Very nice plan. I hope you realize the reason you weren't all executed was because the Capitol loved you.

Johanna: I honestly don't care.

Finnick: What she meant to say was we love them too.

Me: That's better. Let's move on! Is Katniss mad at Johanna for stripping in the elevator in front of her and Peeta?

Finnick: Wait, you stripped in the elevator?

Johanna: Yep.

Finnick: Why...?

Johanna: To psyche Katniss out.

Katniss: Can I answer my question please?

Johanna: I don't know, can you?

Katniss: Ugh. Anyway, yes. Incredibly mad.

Peeta: I told her to get over it.

Johanna: Of course you did.

Me: All right, children, settle down. Gosh, I feel like I'm corralling the preschoolers at my church. Let's move on. Finnick, do you ever think about the age difference between you and Annie?

Finnick: Well, I'm 24, and she's 22, so that's not much of an age difference if you ask me. Of course, Ellie, you're a 15 year old girl so it seems much bigger to you.

Me: -_-

Cato: ITS THE-

Me: OFF!

Cato: Sorry

Me: Anyway, ImpossiblyFiery thought your son's name was Finnick.

Finnick: No, actually, it's Caspian. Sorry, dude.

ImpossiblyFiery: It's ok!

Me: OFF THE STAGE!

Katniss: Geez, girl, get a hold of yourself.

Me: Shut up. ImpossiblyFiery said that if anyone sent in any questions for Johanna and Finnick, he'd give them bread cake.

Katniss: He can't give them my boyfriend!

Peeta: Hey!

Katniss: Sorry, couldn't resist

Johanna: Nice one. *high fives Katniss*

Me: All right! Finnick, do you think you and Annie are going to have another kid?

Finnick: We hope to.

Me: What will its name be?

Annie: If it's a boy, his name would be Coyle. If it's a girl, her name would be Cress.

Me: Those are nice.

Johanna: So you two are going with the "it has to have the same sound" thing? Oh brother.

Me: Hey, your kids don't have to do that.

Johanna: I am never having kids.

Me: All right. Last question. Is Finnick taking care of Annie well?

Annie: Of course. He's perfect.

Crowd: Awwwww

Me: Thanks for coming in! See you guys later! Vote and comment your questions! ¡Adios!

(Ok I spent about an hour researching sea names so you guys better not have any complaints, gracias. Actually, I spent a lot of time researching in general for this episode like how old Annie is and what Johanna called Katniss in Mockingjay and if Annie and Finnick's son already had a confirmed name (he does not). I spend a lot of time researching for every episode...I really need a life.)