Episode 12 - Peeta vs Gale

Tonight, we've got two very special guests! This should be interesting! Please welcome Gale Hawthorne and Peeta Mellark!

Crowd: PEETA! PEETA! PEETA!

Peeta: Thank you!

Gale: -_-

Me: Oh, grow up. How are you guys?

Peeta: I'm wonderful, thanks for asking. How are you?

Me: I'm great! Thank you!

Gale: *mutters* asehhdf...

Me: What?

Gale: Wish I wasn't here with this girlfriend stealing bread boy.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOO!

Gale: -_-

Peeta: You're not very nice.

Gale: -_-

Me: *sigh*

Peeta: Can we just get to the question?

Me: Yes, of course. The question is for you. Did you feel like Gale would take Katniss away from you after the Games?

Gale: Wish I had.

Me: Still having problems with Madge?

Gale: Yeah...

Me: Serves you right. Back to Peeta.

Peeta: Was I scared he would take her away... Well, after the first Games, definitely. Katniss told me it was all an act, and that I had no hope with her. So I wasn't exactly scared Gale would take her away from me, just scared that she would fall in love with him. I mean, how awkward would that be? We're supposed to live a long, happy life together, and there she is, flirting around with him.

Gale: At least I can keep her family safe.

Peeta: At least I can keep both of us alive with my brain, something you seem to have lost.

Crowd: Ooooooooooooh

Gale: How- how- how dare you!

Peeta: Good comeback.

Gale: That's what you think, bread boy.

Peeta: No, I was being sarcastic.

Gale: Oh.

Me: Well-

Peeta: Anyway, during the Quarter Quell, Katniss realized she loved me. I never had to be scared of losing her after that.

Crowd: Awwwwwwww

Me: Awwwww *wipes away tear* that's so sweet!

Gale: About as sweet as a rotten squirrel.

Me: *ignores Gale* How long have you loved Katniss?

Peeta: Since we were five. I just never had the courage to talk to her before the Games.

Gale: Loser.

Peeta: Says the guy who can't support his family without breaking the law.

Gale: Breaking the law is ok as long as it's a stupid law. And I think you forget, Katniss also broke the law. Like, every time I did.

Peeta: -_-

Me: *sigh*

Gale: At least I would have been able to protect us in the arena.

Peeta: It was my plan that kept us both alive!

Gale: No, it was Katniss that kept you both alive. You would have died in that hole without her.

Peeta: Not true!

Gale: Don't lie to yourself.

Peeta: -_-

Gale: You look like a whale.

Peeta: What?

Me: It's true.

Peeta: -_-

Gale: There it is again!

Me: So cute!

Peeta: -_-

Me: Well, that's all for today! Leave your questions in the comments and vote! Hasta pronto!