Episode 19 - The Attack of the Fangirl

We have Cato, Clove, and Glimmer back here! The viewers had a few questions about what happened yesterday, so we'll start with that.

Cato: All right...

Glimmer: Ok...

Me: Clove.

Clove: Ugh.

Me: The viewers want to know where you're going to go now, since I'm guessing you aren't living with your mom anymore.

Clove: Well, actually... *glances at Cato*

Cato: My dad said as long as we stay out of each other's rooms after eight pm, she can stay with us.

Me: Oooooooo

Crowd: Oooooooo

Cato: Stop. This is stressful for her. *puts arm around Clove*

Me: Awwwwww

Crowd: Awwwwww

Glimmer: Turn the fangirl switch off right now before I beat it out of you.

Me: All right, all right!

Cato: Thank you.

Me: Next question. Cato. What did you whisper to Clove? Yesterday?

Cato: Well...do I have to answer?

World: YES!

Cato: Ok...I just said that I'd never let anyone hurt her again. Ever.

Me: Oh my gosh

Glimmer: *wipes tear away* That's so sweet.

Clove: Cato is the most amazing person in the world. I love you.

Entire freaking world: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Me: I'm about to cry, my gosh.

Clove: Please, don't. *hands me tissue*

Me: Thank you *blows nose*

Glimmer: Next question...?

Me: Right, yes. Glimmer, for you. Do you think you're popular when in real life people hate you?

Cato: What?

Glimmer: Excuse me?

Clove: Now hold on just a minute.

Me: Pleasedon'tkillmeit'snotmyquestion!

Cato: What is that supposed to mean? "In real life people hate you"?

Clove: I am in real life, and Glimmer is my best friend.

Glimmer: Is this that weird fangirl again?

Me: Yes...

Glimmer: Ugh. I am popular in District 1 and I don't really care about anywhere else except Cato and Clove's house in District 2. So that girl can just stop cause she's getting annoying.

Me: All right. Last question...thing...and I'm quoting... "I LOVE YOU CLOVE! I LOVE YOU CATO! IM OK WITH GLIMMER AS LONG AS SHE STAYS AWAY FROM CATO!"

Cato, Clove, and Glimmer: What?

Me: "I LOVE YO-"

Cato: No, no, we heard. But...what...?

Me: I honestly don't know...I might be able to help, but someone made me turn my fangirl switch off.

Glimmer: Hey, I'm ok if this doesn't get translated.

Clove: Seriously. I'd like it if fangirl remained a foreign language, thank you.

Me: Well, ok, I won't-

Alexaro5e: *breaks through wall* I'LL TRANSLATE!

Everyone: *screams*

Me: WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING KILLING MY STAGE?!

Alexaro5e: My name is Alexa and I'm that "weird fangirl."

Cato: *screams louder*

Glimmer: Oh, heck no. *hides behind couch*

Me: Can you translate later...?

Alexa: OH MY GOSH CATO AND CLOVE I LOVE YOU GUYS YOURE LIKE MY OTP OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU IM LITERALLY DYING I LIKE CANT OH MY GOSH!

Clove: *screams*

Cato: Get it away!

Me: MY BEAUTIFUL STAGE! *sobbing*

Alexa: *tries to hug Cato*

Cato: *runs away*

Clove: DON'T YOU DARE HUG MY BOYFRIEND! *chases Alexa*

Glimmer: SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!

Alexa: *knocks over camera*

~Capitol TV will be back after we fix some technical difficulties~

~In the meantime, enjoy these commercials~

~~~

Capitol man: Do you always lose your poodle? Then this product, Poodle Doodle, is for you! Simply attach it to your poodle's collar *attaches Poodle Doodle to collar* and voila! You'll never lose your poodle again!

~~~

VoiceOver: We here in the Capitol enjoy many things. *shows pictures of laughing and dancing and partying people* What we don't enjoy is political free-

~~~

~We're sorry about that rebel propaganda~

~~~

Capitol girl: Do you want to be as awesome as Katniss Everdeen? Buy our new braided wig, and you can be! You can buy it in all colors, including Caput Mortuum, Falu Red, and Razzmatazz! (Yes, those are colors)!

~~~

~We apologize for the delay, but we are now back with Capitol TV~

Me: Well, glad that got sorted out...

Glimmer: Can I go home now?

Clove: *to Cato* Are you hurt?

Cato: I lost consciousness there for a second after it jumped on me...

Me: Anyway, that's all for today! Send in your questions! Vote! Party! Laugh! Live! Love! THINK OF THE CRAZIEST QUESTIONS EVER PLEASE! Bye!