Chapter 4 ~ Casey

Start from the beginning

"Ugh the Warblers." Ryder says.

"Don't worry about them. We will beat them." Ryley says.

"We will if we practice as hard as possible and we be good on stage." Will says.

-----------------------------------------

Ryley heads to the Lima Bean after Glee club alone. She just sits there with her laptop, listing songs for Sectionals while drinking her coffee.

"I don't you should sing that Demi Lovato. She has a better one." A voice says, standing next to Ryley.

Ryley slams her laptop shut and looks at the source of the voice; a good looking boy who reminds her of Zachary Levi. The boy is wearing a Dalton blazer.

"You are?" Ryley asks.

"Casey Dean, Senior and the new Warbler captain. Sebastian Smythe was last years captian but he stood down this year." The boy says sitting across from Ryley.

"I'm Ry-" Ryley starts.

"You're Ryley Bridges. I know who you are. I've seen you perform and you are amazing. I'm also sad to hear about what happened to you." Casey says, glimpsing at a seeable bruise on Ryley's wrist. Ryley pulls up her sleeve to cover it up then looks back at Casey.

"So are you new at Dalton?" Ryley asks.

"This is my first year at Dalton." Casey says. He grins a flirtatious smirk at Ryley.

Ryley coughs and begins to speak, "Just so you know I have a boyfriend who I love a lot."

"I'm not scared of your boyfriend. Sebastian has told me about Ryder Lynn, the dyslexic boy who you call your boyfriend. He's on the football team apparently but I'm not afraid of him." Casey says.

"Well you should be. He's tough, strong and won't be afraid to kick the ass of whoever flirts with his girl." Ryley says.

"Still not scared."

"What do you want from me, Chuck?"

"My name isn't Chuck."

"I know but you just remind me of Zachary Levi who was in that show called Chuck."

"Well, what I want is a duet with you."

"What if I don't want to sing a duet with you?"

"Our voices would fit perfectly together. Here's my number to call me when we could meet up for a duet." Casey passes her his number then gets up and leaves.

Ryley grabs the number and looks at it. Something about Casey draws her to him but she's with Ryder and she loves him so much. She puts the number in her pocket and grabs her laptop then leaves.

----------------------------------------

Marley walks into the kitchen of the cafeteria to talk with her Mom before school the next day.

"Hi Mom." Marley says and wraps her arms around her Mom's neck from behind.

"Hey Marls." Millie Rose says as Marley sits down across from her Mom, "What's up?"

"I have this friend who needs a place to live since she just had a relative die." Marley says.

"Is that friend Ryley?"

"Yes."

"I don't know, Marls. Where could she sleep?"

"Spare room?"

"What about her brother and her brother's girlfriend? Isn't she living with them."

"In a hotel room but Ethan and Danielle have to go back to DC to get back to their lives."