I nod, desperate for the answers he's willing to easily give away.

"Then get in the car," he finally drops his hold on my wrist, but he doesn't move, he waits for my response. I finally do as he says, I walk towards the car.

He gets in the driver seat next to me  and starts the car. The vintage leather is cold against my skin, and as he drives my hair blows in different directions from the strong wind due to the open roof.

"Where are we going?" I question after we sit in silence for a while, he doesn't respond, he doesn't even blink at my question.

I pick the skin around my nails with my shaky hands. A tiny bit of blood starts to form but I clean it with my thumb as I completely ignore the pulsing pain around my skin.

I hate the silence that lingered in the air, I hated that he won't tell me where he's taking me, I hate that this morning Lexi noticed something was wrong and wouldn't tell me. All of the unanswered questions in the back of my head are causing me much more anxiety than I would like to admit.

I widen my eyes as I notice that we are slowly reaching his house, "I'm not going inside," my voice slightly raises. My eyes wide as he parks in the front yard, completely ignoring my anxious words.

The last thing I want is to be stuck all alone with a potential killer.

My eyes frantically search for something within my reach that I can use as a self defense tool, and I know I might be slightly over dramatic but I can never be too safe. I swallow the lump in my throat, my eyes glued to the black gun that's tucked away on the side of the passenger door, how I didn't see it before I don't know.

The fact that he carries around a gun that carelessly says a lot about him, this is someone that gets in constant trouble leading me to believe he uses the gun as a way to defend himself. The scariest thing is how carelessly he had it in the open, anyone that passed by his car could have easily seen the weapon, especially now in broad daylight, it was beyond stupid.

What I did next though might be even more stupid, idiotic, careless even. I slowly picked up the gun, tucking it away into my small purse as he walked out of the car. He hasn't seen it yet, and I hope he won't look for it any time soon.

"I'm not going inside," I repeat the same words again, holding my purse tightly with the heavy gun laying inside it.

I can't say I have a lot of experience with guns, in fact that one time I used it led me to never want to pick up the cold weapon again, but I was desperately terrified.

"Yes you are," he stops in his tracks, I don't move just yet.

A second pauses, and then another, my heart beating harder against my tight chest, he takes a step and I panic. I pull the gun quickly out of the purse, dropping the black purse on the ground as I hold the gun tightly in my hands.

God, I think I've officially lost it.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He doesn't move, and he doesn't yell, and that makes me panic even more. His body is calm, but his voice is laced with anger, the fact that I'm pointing a gun at his head and he doesn't move freaks me out even more. I've never seen someone so calm with a weapon threatening to harm them at any moment.

"I'm not going inside until you tell me everything," I grip the gun even harder than before, my knuckles going white and my right palm in slight pain from the coffee burn.

"Drop the gun, Elizabeth," His voice raises but I don't move. I've officially lost any sense of self control.

Glimpses from three years ago flash in my memories at a fast speed. I still remember that night like it was yesterday, every detail of that day burns in my mind and it never leaves me alone.

His blue eyes.

The cold gun pressed against my skin.

The burning sensation on my face.

His voice.

I remember it all too well.

It's like my mind blacked out at the next part, I shocked myself so much I didn't even realize what happened until the ringing in my ears started.

I pulled the fucking trigger.

I hit the tree behind him, completely missing him, it was never my intention to hurt him, just to scare him. But he didn't budge, the bullet went off, so close to hitting him and he didn't even blink. Whatever plan I had to scare him into leaving me alone didn't work, instead I made him angrier.

Really, really, angry, furious even.

The gun drops from my sweaty hand and the ringing in my ear continues. Damn it, I forgot how loud guns can actually be, especially when you're close to them.

He picks up the gun from the ground, his eyes burning with madness as he looks up at me, "Don't you ever pull a fucking gun on me again, especially not mine," his voice grows louder, laced with violence. "If you ever think about shooting at me again, I won't hesitate to pull a bullet between your eyes, don't test me Elizabeth."

His threatening words are engraved in the back of my head. I can't even believe that I even thought about pulling a gun on him, let alone shooting it. I never thought something like that would happen, not again at least.

"I'm sorry," was the only thing I could say before he dragged me inside the house.