Chapter 15-Micah-Snap

Annie is showing signs that she wants to take things further, so I take her back to mine after we finished dinner. I don't care if she's Beth's friend, I'm fucking her tonight because being a good boy hasn't gotten me anywhere, and I'm done with it.

"That was weird how Beth didn't say hello..." Annie says taking the glass of wine that I hand to her.

She hasn't stopped talking about Beth since the restaurant, and it's irritating. I don't want my attention focusing on her now, so I knock back the Hennessy in my glass then pour another.

"She looked fine with Dante at work today-"

"Annie Let's talk about something else."

Dante's name coming up starts to ruin my whole fucking mood, and God-Dammit! It's makes me jealous knowing Beth was with him today.

Annie's manner switch to seduction as she says, "let's move to a better place where I can thank you for dinner properly."

The suggestion sounds great, but it reminds me of Beth. Her name is still smeared across my headboard, and I can't fuck Annie there without explaining it first, and I can't use my guest room due Lisa's new decorating hobby. Shit!

"I need to freshen up, can I use your restroom?"

"You remember where it is?" I ask glancing at the couch.

It has a sofa bed. I could fold it out while Annie uses the bathroom, but I would have to get covers from upstairs to make the bloody think up. Fuck! Contemplating where to bed a woman has never happened before. Yet again, Beth's managed to ruin another one of my evenings, and she's not even here.

I watch Annie as she saunters across the room. Her lilt body covered by a tight blue dress shows off her pert high breast and firm ass, but it's doing nothing for me. I'm not eager to rip the dress off to get to them. Fuck! I don't want to do this. It's not right to use her to get back at Beth.

"Annie, wait..." She stops and I continue. "I'm sorry, but you have to go."

"What-Why?" She questions from across the room.

"I don't want to use you, so after you finish up, you should go."

Annie laughs madly. "What makes you think that you're using me. Have you stopped to consider that it could be the other way round? Micah what I want from you includes no feelings, so if you want to use me, I'm inviting you. Go right ahead."

"Look, Annie-I-" I start but she cuts me off.

"I get it Micah... you're in a different place... so, let's put a rain check on this?"

What the fuck's wrong with me. I have a super model in my living room throwing herself at me, and I'm refusing her. It's obvious, I'm an idiot.

"Yeah sure, why not."

Annie don't bother to use the bathroom. She gathers her things then head for the door with me following behind.

"I look forward to it. You look like you could have rocked my world, Micah."

I laugh and she laughs along, then as I open the door, she tips towards me as I lean in to give her hug, but she kisses me instead.

"Until next time Micah."

We break apart as I open the door fully, and Beth's standing in the doorway with her hand up ready to ring the bell. When she sees us, she drops her hand as insecurity swoop down over her and for some reason, I like it.

"Am I interrupting something?" she asks pulling her black trench coat tighter around her body.

"No actually, I was just leaving. Later Micah."

"Hold on Annie. I'll wait with you until your car gets here." I say following her and ignoring Beth.

"It's fine. It's already here."

Just as she says that a black Sedan pulls up outside my house. Smiling her goodbye, Annie walks down the driveway and get into it. After I watched it drive down the street, I turn to go back in, and Beth quickly steps inside my house.

Furious, I take few deep breaths to get ready for the troubles that she's bringing my way. When I go in, I slam the door shut then move in her space while she takes few steps back.

"What do you want Beth?!"

"You've been ignoring my calls," is her rush reply. "We need to talk-"

"About what?! You made things clear when you fucked that guy the first time, and it got clearer the second time; you know... when you fucked him again! There's nothing to talk about. I got your message LOUD AND CLEAR!!"

By the time I'm done talking, I marched her to the living room.

"I want to explain ...and apologize, that's why I'm here Micah," she argues standing her ground.

"I don't want your explanation, nor your fuuckiinng, apology- get out of my house!"

It would be so much more dramatic if I walk away from this woman, but I can't make my self-move. All I can do is take her in.

"Micah, I'm sorry ok--"

"Your apology means nothing to you, or me, so quit apologizing." I say fighting off the urge to touch her.

Her presence is enticing and like an ediot I get tempted. I want to haul her into me, just to feel her body against mine, but I don't because deep down I feel hate. I hate her for what she did.

"You have no right being mad. It's not like there's something going on between us."

Fed up with all the mix signals, I snap. "You, sucking my cock and telling me it's the start of something, what was that then?"

"Micah, I..."

"Crashing my date, then demanding me to kiss you, what was that? Now you're refusing to leave when I ask you to, WHAT IS THIS?! Am I toy to you, is that it? Do you like playing with me Beth? Do you get off on driving me insane, hmm?

She doesn't answer, so I say, "yeah that's what I thought. If you're here for another round, I'm not in the mood to entertain your shit! So, get out! I don't wanna tell you again."

"Fuck you Micah!" She yells stepping forwards with zest.

"No fuck you Beth!!" I respond moving in.

I don't know who made the first move, but we crash into each other and when we collide, we war with our lips. We bite and tear each other apart as we begin to strip.

Her keen sexy moans match the growls emanating out of me as her hands slip under my shirt. There, she starts clawing my skin and it drives me wild. As soon as I get the coat off her. I throw it aside then take her in.

She's wearing my t-shirt from the time we got snowed in and she looks sexy in it. Snatching the hem, I draw her to me then give it a hard tug. The material rips apart to present her body, and she's only wearing the green-gold necklace.

My cock jerks ready, but when she shuffles her intentions, it confirms what I think. I didn't want to believe it. Not until now. This is a game for her, and she came here to play with me. Well, I'll show her two can play at this game and I always play it to win.