Chapter 20- Beth- Change

I woke up feeling satisfied; if I smoked, I'd have a cigarette. Last night was exactly what I needed. It's thrilling how Micah fucked me, now every part of my body hurts in a good way.

He's not beside me, and I'm not on the floor like I thought I would be. I'm in the sofa bed again with clean sheets wrapped around me.

Cozy I stretch and a sharp pain attacks my ankle and remembering it's sore still, I shift to inspect it but it's wrapped in bandage and elevated on a pillow. Surprised that Micha did this, I look for him again and when I don't see him, I hop out bed where more attacks my ankle which gets worse when I try to walk.

"What happened to your ankle?"

His voice coming from behind makes me to jump, and my ankle screams with pain. Hissing, I turn to face him, and he seems different leaning against the wall at the back of the room.

"You frightened me."

"Answer my question, Beth. Don't let me ask you again."

It's like I'm seeing him a new light because he looks like a Dom in only black ripped jeans. Instantly, I'm turned on, and want to fall in my natural role, but I don't want him to see it, so I'm careful when I cast my eyes down.

"I'm not a doctor, Micah, so I don't know."

In three long strides he towers over me. "Careful," he warns, and it confirms what I think.

He could dominate me. Something I need with Corey gone. Excitement churns from the discovery, and my breathing starts to hitch.

"I had an accident--" I answer wondering why he's pressing the issue of my ankle.

"I can see that. Tell me how?" He commands.

It's too embarrassing, but the way he's looking at me makes me tell him what I did at Corey's. He doesn't interrupt the story, but the look on his face says I'm maniac.

"You should rest it, otherwise you might make it worse." Although there's an edge to him still, I hear care in his tone which makes me feel cared for.

"I'll do it at home."

"You're not going anywhere Beth. At least not for now, so like I said, stay off your feet. I made breakfast."

I got what I wanted, now I need to think, so with no excuse, I get ready to tell Micah but like he can hear my thoughts, his green eyes flashed with jealousy. The intensity is too much to handle and I cast my eyes down again.

"This is what you're into?" He asks staring at me.

I don't want him to see the truth and keep my eyes down as I think of something.

"Answer me, Beth."

To put conviction in my words, I cast my eyes up to look into his. "I would if I knew what you were talking about."

Peeved, he closes his eyes and his nostrils flares when he drew a deep breath in. As soon as he relaxes, his eyes open, and they're no longer green. They're brown and muddy. I try but I can't hold his stare and look down again.

"The way you're acting ...You're a sub?"

Found out, I blurt, "I'm leaving," and limp away.

I'm not ashamed. I love to be dominated. I just don't want to admit it to Micah. I remember he said we'll have sex again, and I don't want him to know the power he could wield where he can tell me what to do.

"Don't leave unless I tell you to." The business tones he used brought out a full-blown switch, and I halt in my tracks.

"Your actions speak louder than your words Beth."

"Now you know, let me leave."

The room is silent as he ignores my request, and I can feel his watchful eyes on my back.

"Turn around."

I do under his stare.

"Come here to me."

Unable to help it, I shuffle to him then wait for more orders, but he dips to pecks the corner of my mouth.

"As of today, things are gonna changes, and this is the only choice you'll have. Join me for dinner, tomorrow...here, at seventy thirty to start a new chapter...with me. I'll have new rules for you if you come. If you don't, stay away for good Beth. What will it be?"

With Corey out of the picture for the moment, I need a replacement, and I say, "Fine, I'll meet you. Now please, can I leave."

My answer makes a forest flash in his eyes and when he takes my hand he says, "Good. Come, I'll feed you then I'll take you home."