Chapter 29- Beth- Complicated Things

God damn it! This woman! She knows what she's doing and like always it's working. I flip her them kneel to plug-in her from behind and my cock fit perfectly in her already wet pussy.

"You get under my Goddamn skin." I grate thrusting deeper.

Pushing me, she says, "do something about it then?"

Drawing back, I plough her, and she moans satisfied. Then when I shove deeper in, it turns to high pitch cries.

"Is this the treatment you want Beth?"

"Treat me however you want Micah, I'm a slut remember-"

My growl cut off her reminder. I didn't call her that, but I hate that I threw it out there before because now she's throwing it back at me for a reaction. She wants me angry, and God fucking dammit, it's working.

"This is what you really want?" I ask hooking one arm around her waist to hoist her ass further up, while bracing her forwards and apply force on her back to keep her down.

She moans, "oh god yes!" when my cock pushes up inside her.

I look down at where we're connected, and the image blows my mind. My cock gets harder as I watch her ass come at me while I jack hammer the shit out of her. Arched and spread like this, I can take her how I like, but that's what she wants, and I won't give in tonight.

"I know what you're doing Beth." I say easing out of her.

"No don't" she mews deflating.

Moving my hands off her back, and placing them on her hips, I entire her again then take my time to work on her and in time, she gets excited.

"Tell me what you want Beth." I order and she bucks on my cock and unable to help it, I surge roughly inside her.

"Oh, fuck yeah! That's what I want Micah. Fuck me like I mean nothing to you."

There she goes. She's pushing me, so now I go insane. Using her hips like reigns, I start to pump her. Hard brutish thrust that I know will hurt her.

"That's why you're doing this?" I ask driving into her.

The sound of our skin slapping together adds to the song of her shrieks that I can't get enough of, so I yank her back to listen to her cries.

"You want me to give you a reason to leave Beth?"

Changing motion, I circle my hips and her shrieks turn into low sexy moans as her pussy tightens around me. It's hot, bruising and consuming.

I begin to lose my mind while one hand creeps up her slender torso and when my palm settles around her throat, I spank her pussy with my other hand.

"I won't give you one," I say lifting her leg and hooking it over my arm. When I start to strum her pussy, she turns wanton, and her moans get louder.

"You already have Mi c-a-ahh!"

Hearing that I drive up in her just as my fingers tighten around her throat, and she adds, "oh, God yes! That feels so good. Don't stop! More please."

My next thrust is quick and hard. She screams and I move my hand from her throat to cover her mouth. Through my grunts I say, "you like me fucking you this way?"

She nods yes, and I continue the assault on her pussy while I dig my fingers into the soft parts of her breasts and the rest of her body. They're travelling all around her, groping and pawing anywhere they touch because I can't make myself stop.

She feels good in my arms, and it makes me jealous that she can replace me. I don't want to let her go. I want to own her so no one else can have her. The need is too much and I bite into her neck then clamp my teeth deep into her skin.