Chapter 26- Beth-Pining

I shared myself with you then you left. I was foolish to believe that you were different. I let you in and that makes me fucking angry.

I crossed that out like the rest of my scribbles. That's not what I want to write. I want to scream all that's inside my head at Micah's face, but I can't.

"Beth! We're waiting." Cassie hurries me knocking against the car window.

Leila is getting married next week and it's her hen party tonight. Sex and seduction is the theme of night and so far everything is going great. We're bar hopping around the city, and we just arrived at Pessac Lounge where Leila is meeting up her fiancé because they decided to join parties together.

"Come on Beth! Dante's here," Cassie calls out again.

I look pass her to see Leila gathering the group in their respective pairs. The invite I got said I should bring someone for this part of the evening, but I don't have anyone to bring. I told Leila that, and she put me with Dante after she found out from her fiancé that he didn't have a date either. I haven't seen Dante since we had sex at my party, so it's a little awkward being around him now.

When I look back at Cassie, she dramatically motions get out of the car, so I tuck the notebook back in my bag then I pull out my compact mirror to check my makeup. Glancing at my reflection Micah's necklace catches my eye, and I stop to stare at the annoying sight. I've been wearing it for weeks, and it's all for nothing.

I should listen to mom's advice. It's clear, Micah is not interested in me. He hasn't called nor has he returned any of my phone calls, and I don't know if he's keeping his word and is staying exclusive, like I am. I'm so lost on where things are between us. Trying to prove myself is just pointless because he's not here to see it. With that in mind, I take off the necklace and tuck it inside my bag then plaster on a smile before I get out of the car.

Lights flash and cameras clicks as soon as I step get out, and the moment I get to the group, I join the others to act out our roles. Posing with the Dante, he tips me, and his leg gets wedged between mine. The action makes his cock rub against my pussy and knowing it, he smiles.

As he continues to tip me, he moves towards my chest, and when he exhales, his breath fans across my breast and my nipples tighten in the process. Holding the pose, I smile at him then at the cameras, and after ten minutes of our sexy acts, Leilah ends the show before she leads us inside.

***

Leila made us change, now I'm wearing a silky red dress. It's late in the night, and the party is still going, I'm also drunk out of my mind.

I must have sloshed over dinner because I can't remember having that much to drink after Dante handed me my first one. He gave it to me as a peace-offering because we were tip toeing around each other for most of the evening. He even apologises for how he left the first time we had sex. Now somehow, he and I are making out in a dark corner away from the party. I don't know who instigated it but I'm having too much fun to care.

"Turn around," he tells me breathing down my neck.

The second I do, he hikes up my dress, moves my thongs aside then plugs his thumb inside me. Relieved by his touch, I push back on his hand just as he thrust it further up. It makes me throw my head back, and the pleasure that I've been denying myself hisses out long and slow, but suddenly the promise I made to Micah comes crashing in, and it causes guilt to cloud my mind.

"Dante, stop."

Ignoring me, he carries on and although I want this, my mind won't let me enjoy it.

"Wanna go somewhere else? Feels good-don't it?"