48

Warining!! Gun violence!,Blood

Elliots pov
Everyone's been walking on eggshells since the appearance of my father, Cally and Santino knew that he was alive, I was a bit upset by that but when they told me why they wouldn't tell me It calmed me a bit, however I'm still conflicted about it..

Cally's reaction was just her apologizing over and over for leaving that night, it was starting to get annoying because everytime she looked at me it was her showing pure pity..

My Father was now reported missing ever since that night. And.. Santino has been busy ever since, I've tried to lure him in into getting some sleep but he always stays up day and night with about three hours of sleep.. I was starting to question my effect I had on him, it wasn't very strong.!

He's been in calls and his men have been following me everywhere! Even to the bathroom.. that wasn't helpful at all.

And now that I've moved in with him there's really no more 'me' time.. I haven't been alone ever since..

Santino has been taking showers with me every night in fear that someone would come and take me... in a bathroom???

School wasn't even an option anymore, Cally was always with the bodyguards and Hayden. She always carried her laptop and a few other weird tech nerd things.

To make this short, I'll guess I'd say I have never felt so alone in a room full of people.

Well of course I wasn't alone but it felt like no one has been hearing me out, I mean.. I've been sitting here on Santinos lap just watching him go through papers and try to find my father's whereabouts for i don't even know how long..

Santinos pov.
I could feel the bad energy just radiating off of my Elliot, he looked annoyed and the air around us was tense as hell.

I try my best to spend time with him but any time I'm free something always shows up again.

"Hey Elliot, me and Hayden want to show you something!" Cally winked at me and pulled Elliot out of my embrace.

Now I can really do business.. the curly head makes me so fucking nervous sometimes.

My men chuckled and I shook my head letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"My lady has the same exact effect on me, one moment I'm the man of the house and then next, I'm a tiny little puppy dog!"

I chuckled, "tell me about i-"

"Santy!, man... I think we've found him.." one of my men showed me a CCTV recording of him walking in the morning by an alleyway, he's holding his shoulder. That makes me smirk.

My baby strike his ass good.

"Text Cally the address of that alleyway, I want Alex,Tommy and Maximo to follow him, don't lose him."