18

Elliots povAs I got up in the morning I couldn't forget what me and Santino did yesterday, we went out after his work, I decided to skip school Monday and Friday but decided it would be good if I got back on my feet today

Elliots pov
As I got up in the morning I couldn't forget what me and Santino did yesterday, we went out after his work, I decided to skip school Monday and Friday but decided it would be good if I got back on my feet today.

Anyways! Me and Santino went shopping for groceries for both of our homes, and after that he got me flowers in a pot which was more nicer than freshly chopped flowers, its like a kid I can raise.

After that we went to the mall and he bought me anything I wanted which was so freaking cool, but it took me a long time to warm up to him buying me stuff. He was putting everything in the basket that wasn't my style!

After we finished shopping one of his men went to put our bags up for us and we spent the rest of the day at his home watching movies.

When he went to go drop me off at home we picked up ice cream which was the bestest thing ever! I haven't had the superman ice cream flavor since I was a child!

Now I was getting ready to go to school. I showered, put lavender scented lotion on and sprayed cologne all over me. After that I slipped into my uniform and my loafers and tied my hair back in a pony, leaving two strands out on the side and grabbed my book bag with two snacks and a tall water.

Iaya and Cally were supposed to pick me up but I decided I wanted time to myself, I loved to walk to school lately, the fresh spring morning air and the smell of flowers were always my thing.

I closed the front door as I left my flat and locked it.

I walked to school but ended up stopping to buy bread from a lady who was selling it from a cart. I gave her extra change and thank her.

Back to walking

I bit in the bread and my eyes widened it was sweet yet salty. This is by far the best breakfast I've had in a while, Santino has to try this!

I ended up stopping again to get a hot chocolate. I wondered why so many vendors were out today, their usually at the flea market on Saturdays.

The mornings were usually cool so a hot chocolate definitely wouldn't hurt.

I sipped on it as I walked and ended up finishing it before I made it to school. The walk was long but it was worth it.

I guess I'll say I love walks.

As I made it to school there were vending carts surrounding the school. I looked at the posters that hanged on the tree. My eyed went wide.

I completely forgot all about the spring festival. The front of the school was flooded with students and outside people. They seem to be selling fresh fruits and flowers.

There was also a smoothie stand which I thought was pretty freaking cool, I like it!

Someone hugged me from the back making me jump. It was just Cally and Iaya trailed behind her with a smile.

"Whats got your attention?" Cally asked as she tilt her head. I pointed at the tree and she squealed like a baby pig. Iaya and me made the same surprised face.

"We've got to go! I heard their spring festivals are the best! Its like concerts at the end but in the veggies theres rides and all these cool games you can play to win homework passes and teddy bears!" She jumped clapping her hands.

Her joy made me smile. Shes such a golden retriever.

I turned to Iaya and raised my eyebrows. "So what do you think?" I asked hoping she'd agree.

"The only problem I have is having two days to pick an outfit, after school we are in dire need to pick out outfits for that!" I scratched my head. Whats with them and clothes.. they barley have room for the clothes they already have!!

Cally turned to me and groaned. "Don't make that face Elliot! You have to come with us to the mall."

"I went yesterday, I have lots of spring clothing."

The warning bell rung and all of the students made their way to their lockers.

And here we were, still outside. While iaya and cally were complaining about me refusing to go to the mall i made my way inside of the school and went to my locker to get the stuff I needed out and immediately made my way in Santinos class.

It seems like not everyone was here today, probably still outside or skipping.

I took one of my ear buds out and popped them into my ear to listen to lauryn hill.

Gonna find peace of mind boomed as I started on some homework on my MacBook I never finished. It was due today for this class at 11am.

Santino walked in looking so nice, his hair looked combed, face looked shaved and his attire so neat. He's so pretty he doesn't even realize it.

He took a quick glance and me and winked making my heart nearly explode out of my chest.

He's so bad

Eowwwwwuhhhhh

Eowwwwwuhhhhh