25

Elliots pov A few weeks had passed, school has been going smoothly and Santino had been spoiling me with a lot of gifts

Elliots pov
A few weeks had passed, school has been going smoothly and Santino had been spoiling me with a lot of gifts. We've been on lots of dates, he took me to a carnival yesterday and I won him a huge bear at one of the carnival games because he absolutely sucked at it.

We've talked on the phone day and night waiting for each other to hang up. He'd send me a picture everyday on things he would be doing or something he think I would like.

He's so gentle with me, he feels like home.

This week has been weird though, Iaya and Cally felt more distant and everyone in Santinos little gang has been acting weird, like when I visited Pul's connivence store he literally wouldn't stop looking at me, I had to call him out for him to stop.

It was like there was something up everyones ass.. and it was about ME.

Which why I was so annoyed. I could barley listen to what my teachers were talking about in my other classes because of it.

I had to wait until lunch came around for me, immediately I went to Santinos class, opening the door quickly and closing it gently.

He seemed to be focused on some work. He didn't bother to look up which caused me to frown.

No hi??

I sat down at his desk, pulling a chair from one of the tables.

"Hey santy." I smiled grabbing his hand. He looked up quickly with widened eyes. "Shit, baby, I didn't know you came in." He took his earbuds out.

Oh. He had earphones in.. okay.

He hugged me and gently kissed my forehead. I pecked him on his lips.

"I ordered some takeout for you, I kinda had a feeling you skipped lunch." He pulled a white 'thank you' bag from under his desk.

I clapped my hands with a bright smile on my face. "Thank you San!" I smiled snatching the plate and ripped the bag apart.

He patted my head.

I immediately dug in and ate like a literal pig, my weakness is food how dare he use it against me.

He watched me eat his eyes never left me. I stopped eating and looked at him with raised eyebrows; confused.

"You eat so well, I love feeding you." He swooned making me blush.

"Stop being so fucking sweet, ugh." I rolled my eyes.

He's too fucking swwet.

"Or what?" He went on resting his hands on his face as he leaned on his desk.

"I'll have to kiss your nice ass."

"How about I kiss your ass, ill even eat you out, right here on this desk." He smiled.

I nearly choked on my food.

"Eat." I lined the spoon to his lips. He shook his head and took it and offered it to me.

"I like feeding you, the more I feed you the more your bottom plumps up." He chuckles still holding the spoon. I snatched it from him with a mean mug.

"I'm never gonna try to feed your ass again." I flicked him off as I continued to eat.

My mind was telling me to ask him what was going on but my heart was telling me not to because it would end up bad.

Mind over heart I asked him.

"Hey, Santy.. uhm.. you've been acting weird.. if something was going on would you tell me? Like something serious?" I bit my lip.

He looked a bit caught off guard for a split second but morphed it into an awkward smile.

"No baby, where did you get that from?" He stood up and held his arms out for a hug. I immediately got up and hugged him back, taking in his scent.

"I don't know, everyone around me like Iaya.. cally all of em' been acting weird." I sighed.

He rocked us back and forth in the hug and rubbed my back softly. "Don't worry bun, nothing is going on."

I don't know wether I should believe him or not but sureee..

I pulled from his embrace.

"Santino.."

"Elliot..."

He's home, my home.

Bed going eee rr eee rrr eee rrr