31

mature warning

mature warning

Elliots pov
I woke up to my alarm blaring, which set me in a bad mood, Santino called me a thousand times, including just now when i hopped out of bed. I declined the call, before texting him a nice sweet message.

'Fuck off' wasn't exactly sweet but I was tired so it was okay. He wanted me to meet up with him after school so he could help me with my homework I've been struggling with.

But as soon as I looked at my phone I realized I slept through most of my classes, about the time I make it there My last class will be over.

With that I hurried up and did my routine and got dressed in some casual clothes, I didn't have to wear uniform if school wasn't in session, so win win. I pulled my backpack on and grabbed a granola bar and a rice crispy treat to snack on before running outside, locking my door and speed walking to the school.

I seriously need to get a new bike..

Once I arrived the school was nearly empty, I made my way into Santinos class opening the door quietly before closing it.

"Elliot."

I jumped before turning around to look at him with an awkward smile.  "Yes...?"

"I called you 50 fucking times 50.."

I pouted knowing that I stayed up and watched two seasons of thirteen reasons why instead of going to bed like he told me to.

"Im sorry, Santino." I whined.

"Get on the desk now, and bend over." He made his way over to me pulling my book bag off of me and leading me to his desk.

He pulled the window cover over the door little rectangular window, and locked the door.

I pouted. "Im sorry santy.." I pouted.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed me on the desk, making me bend across the cold wood.

"You'll be sorry once I spank your ass with my ruler." The thought of that made me whine out.  He chuckled lowly as he slowly pulled my shorts and underwear down, he began rubbing my ass.

He took off his belt and unzipped his trousers before pulling out his harden cock, he didn't try to take his clothes off, instead he kept them on.

I could feel my lower region harden.

"Is that what you want? For me to handle you with my ruler, to handle your little rebellious attitude?"  Both of his hands gripped my ass cheeks roughly, surely to leave a mark.

My breath hitched. "Yes, yes please I've been bad.." I admit shyly.

He hummed grabbing his ruler from the inside of his desk it was metal, it looked cold and hard. I bit at my lips.

"What do you say for not listening ?" He whispered in my ear teasingly.

"I'm sorry.." before I knew it the ruler hit my ass i jump at the coldness letting out a small yelp.