06

Elliots pov

Elliots pov.
The bell rung.

And I ran out of the room before he could kiss me. My face felt as if it would melt off because of how hot it was.

I breathed heavily as I strutted across the halls walking to my last class, Only to be stop by Cally and Iaya.

"Hey Elliot? Were bunking today.. we're gonna go hangout at the mall."

I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

The hell is bunking?

"Uhm, he's american." Cally whispered in Iaya's ear. I rolled my eyes. "I can hear you."

"Basically I mean were skipping today." My eyes widened and I started chuckling. "And here I was thinking you two were some goody two shoes." I shook my head, amused.

Cally smirked and Iaya shrugged. "Even goody two shoes need a break sometimes." And with that they began walking and I followed them.

They made their way to the singular bathrooms, unisex.

I crossed my arms. "What are you guys doing?"

"We have to get out of these uncomfortable uniforms, here. Wear these." She shoved clothing into my arms.

Cally pulled me into the bathroom with them causing me to panic. "Woah woah woah!" I covered my eyes as they began to get undressed and then dressed in their outside clothes.

One of the click their teeth with attitude. "You're probably the gayest person that goes this school.. so hurry up and get dress!"

"Ya but I also have respect for people." I added with a bit of sassiness.

I opened my eyes to see them fully dressed, relieved.

"Let's help you, fishnets are kinda hard to put on under shirts."

They helped me into fishnets before pulling out a graphic shirt and putting it over the fishnets.

I pulled on the jeans they gave me.

"I feel like oversized jeans really completes the look."

I looked in the mirror as my eyes trailed to the fishnets that poked from under the graphic shirt.

"Your knees are low key ashy." Cally snickered, Iaya joined in with the laughter.

"Oh you think ur funny." I side eyed her as Iaya handed me a bottle of lotion, chuckling.

"Lets puff your hair out a bit."

____
I had so much fun 'bunking' with the girls. We went to the movies to watch avatar, then we went out for ice cream at an old school ice cream parlor.

We even went shopping and bought new clothes.

The best part is that it was free, Cally's boyfriend payed for it. Will definitely have to thank him.

We now sat down in the food court casually just talking.

"So like, are you in a relationship Eli?" Iaya asked me. I shook my head and took a large bite into my burger. Moaning at the taste I took another bite.

"He is definitely in a relationship with that burger." Cally joked making me almost choke on my food.

Both of their eyes widened and the quickly tapped on my back.

They fucking hit hard.

I started coughing trying to pry theirs hands off of me bc they hitting like fucking WWE wrestlers.

Once I took some time to stop coughing i downed half of my lemonade. "Yall fuckin hit hard."

I mean mugged them.

"Well damn! No thank you for saving your life?"

"The joke wasn't even that funny."

I rolled my eyes.

"So what about you Iaya..? Are you in a relationship?" I asked kicking my feet back and forth as I added a few fries in my mouth.

Cally and Iaya looked at each other and Iaya nodded. "I'm in a poly relationship with Cally and our boyfriend."

What is a poly relationship-

I stopped kicking my legs back and forth and tilted my head.

"A who?"

"You've gotta be kidding me, Elliot."

Okay, attitude.

"You're the most straightest gayest person I've met." Iaya shook her head and shook her cup taking a sip.

"Or maybe I'm just confused" I gave her a blank stare.

"Look at him! Being so serious." Cally chuckled pointing at my face. "He look mad as fuck." I rolled my eyes attempting to hold back a smile.

"Y'all annoying." I rolled my eyes finishing the last bit of my burger.

"If were annoying, you're straight." I scrunched my face up at that.

I have nothing against straight people! But like.. insult?

"Imagine."

"So are you top or bottom?" Cally asked making me look at her like she was crazy.

"And it's your business, because?"

"You look so submissive bro, I mean your waist is so slutty, you can literally fit callys clothes!"

I rolled my eyes at them.

"Whatever."

Both of them gasped. "So you are!"

"So what's your favorite position..?" Iaya asked smirking.

What the fuckkkkkk

"Im a virgin." I lied.

"And im white." Cally rolled her eyes finishing her fries. "Me and Cally's favorite is the Double cowgirl." My face began to turn red at their boldness.

Cally looked at me and sighed.

"If only you weren't Santino's"

my heart dropped down to my ass at the mention of that name.

"Cally!" Iaya hissed at her as if they were hiding something.

"W-what?" I stood up with widened eyes.

Grtttt pow 🔫

Grtttt pow 🔫