28

Santinos povI struggled to find a right way to tell Elliot that his father was alive, when he was told that he was randomly killed from rotting in a prison cell

Santinos pov
I struggled to find a right way to tell Elliot that his father was alive, when he was told that he was randomly killed from rotting in a prison cell.

Elliot is so fucking fragile to me, so telling him news like this.. bringing back unwanted memories to him felt like a fucked up thing.. I couldn't hurt him.

We were coloring in coloring books together today in my office At home. he said he wanted to do something different, so here we were.

I drank whiskey as I watch him stick his tongue out while coloring. He's so adorable.

"Hey how come you get whiskey but I have to drink apple juice?" I rolled my eyes at him and pointed at his coloring book. "Keep coloring Elliot."

He pouted. I kissed his nose.

He's so fucking cute. How am I suppose to tell him this news, yet alone tell him that his father is no where to be fucking found.

I rubbed at my face stressfully.

I flipped through some files marking things for the next week. I wanted to make sure I had enough time to spend with Elliot.

He's been clinging to me ever since we had sex two weeks ago. Which I find so adorable . He's my baby. Id do anything so he wouldn't be separated from me again.

"You're supposed to be coloring with me, not working." He looked at me with a frown.

I ran my hands through my hair and pecked his forehead.

"I'm sorry baby doll. I'm so busy right now, how about this. You finish that paper in the coloring book and after that we will go get ice cream, okay?" His eyes widened and he quickly agreed.

One of my men, Lopez came in. "Santy, you have a car meet regarding to business with Juan Tonio Sanchez."

I mumbled a curse word.

How could I forget about that, shit.

"So no ice cream?" Elliot pouted.

I shook my head. "No no, you're getting your fucking ice cream."

"Tell Juan ill be there at 11."

Lopez nodded and left the office.

"Can I come with?" Elliot tilted his head as he continued to color.

I bit my lip at the thought of Elliot coming to an illegal car meet.

Mm.. no.

"No."

"Pleaseeeeee." He begged. I let out an annoyed breath. "No. I said no." He rolled his eyes and kept on going.

"But its friday! Its basically the weekend! Please..."

"Elliot I will spank your ass, I said no."

He flicked me off.

Fuck, he's such a little brat.. my little brat.

He continued to color and I would rub his thighs every now and then as I signed papers.

Having him in my presence is like fresh air. He calms me.

Elliots pov
Santino is mean, he never wants me to come with him. Im not giving him anymore kisses.

I finished the page in the coloring book and Santino took it and told me he was gonna save it like he's some mother.

I didn't even want to go out for ice cream anymore. I want to watch movies with him until its time for him to leave.

I somehow got him out of his office and we popped popcorn together and I got a few snacks out of the cabinets.

We settled down and of course he had to pick a scary movie when I literally told him not to. I snuggled into his arms and pecked his lips.

I know i said i wasn't gonna give him any kisses but.. shut up.

We ended up ordering takeout and ate together. We talked about random things that was going on in our lives and then he had to go to do that stupid meeting with that business guy. Stupid Santino.

 blep

........ blep